Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

SP for support/studying  

• 60/5

Author37 Posts

Hey guys,

Looking for a SP to do Rapid review topics, keep each other on top of our schedules, reinforce weak/unclear topics! As little as check-ins or topic reinforcement.

Hey,
My name is Rachel. I saw your post and was interested. I've been at this for a while and just not doing well on NBMEs and UWorld. I think I'm weak at my basics/fundamentals. Especially physiology of the heart, CNS, RS.
Anyway, look forward to hearing from you.

Rachel

Hi there,

I am hoping to take it this summer. I am having trouble both staying positive and on schedule while studying for this test. I live in California and I would really like to have someone to study with through skype. I'm ok with going through some rapid review, but I would really like an accountability and support partner. I call it mute skype studying. Basically, we are on skype together while studying but we are muted on both ends. It helps to look up once in a while and see someone else suffering with you, you know what I mean hahahahaha. Plus I am less likely to get up and waste time if I see someone else studying hard! I am starting to go through FA in depth and doing Uworld as well. Let me know!

Im interested,taking my test this summer.Let me know

Do you need a STUDY BUDDY who can keep ACCOUNTABLE with your schedule and quiz you over the material you’ve studied in FIRST AID?

If so, I AM HERE TO HELP. I also provide ANKI FIRST AID review decks based on FIRST 2017 and some USMLErx questions at a later. I’m working on completing the deck now.

Please only those with serious inquiries e-mail me at: [email protected]

here seshagiri looking for good study partner step 1 especially FA/UW. if anyone interested let me know please...my skype id drseshagiribabu thanks.

Hey guys,

I don't know if your group is still active, but i'm a 28 YO F looking for a SP for STEP 1
i live in Markham,
willing meet up .

Please let me know if any of you are still available !!!! =)

hey am interested in someone who wants to do fa pathoma and question discussions, no beginners please

It is very interesting to see the need and power in leaving comments on other blogs. I started doing this way before reading this blog. I do this only if the post makes meaning to me and is really provoking in content. I guess I will have to this more often. Thank you so much! best carpet cleaner

Fascinating and stunning how your post is! It Is Useful and accommodating for me That I like it all that much, and I am anticipating Hearing from your next.

visit our site

I am also looking for an SP to do Rapid review topics planning to take my test soon. Can anyone share some tips please? Thanks in advance.

rcpersonaltrainer.com

Thanks for sharing this. As the owner of Mold Removal Dayton Ohio and Grease Trap pumping Cincinnati, I has proven quite useful.

I'm also looking for a study partner. Been working in my family Tree Care and Landscaping Company in NorCal but I'm trying to follow my dreams! Good to know there's other supportive members here. Thank you!

This sounds interesting. Hope I can join!

Florida SEO Company Services 6IX Media Group

Thanks for everyone contribution.

This forum really keeps me together sometimes.

er

This forum helps a lot most of the time! Thank you, hampton towing

This was really awesome! breakfast restaurant in spring grove il

this is soo cool! thanks for sharing norman marriage counseling

Bookmark and Share

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

SP for support/studying
Moral support for studying
female sp for serious studying
show Related resources

Advanced Life Support for the Usmle Step 2