Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

USMLE step1 preparation make easy  

• 100/5

Author45 Posts

Preparation for medical exams also requires the student to integrate his/her knowledge on Basic Medical Sciences with related Medicine which is not possible without clear concepts. There are many medical students who are not getting USMLE Oriented Education in their med school. They lack clear concepts and foundations in Basic Sciences. Many of them try to memorize concepts without understanding "which is a self-inflicted Mental Torture".
Dr. Najeeb has been passionately teaching Basic Medical Sciences for the last 22 years. He teaches all the Basic Medical Sciences like Gross Anatomy, Embryology, Histology, Neuro-Sciences, Biochemistry, Physiology, Pharmacology, Pathology, Immunology, Microbiology and also Internal Medicine.
He has more than 400 hours of video lectures available in his video library. All videos contain hand-drawn illustrations and concept oriented explanations. He is regularly recording more video lectures and expanding his video library.

Watch Free Video Lectures. More than 3 Million views and 15,000 subscribers on YouTube!

USMLE Step 1 Examination:
https://www.drnajeeblectures.com/usmle/

All medical lectures:
https://www.drnajeeblectures.com/medical-education/

That might be these sort of an excellent cleverness which usually you’re delivering while you allow the software away just for no cost. www.acstreeservicelakeland.com

I will must share this blog and the information i found here really has no value in money but more than it. Thanks for this nice effort which you put here in the shape of this post. battle royale games

Thanks for this great post. It's now more clear to me what's is require to be succesful.

Bruno from Magog

The best way of learning for me is actually teaching, if that makes sense. carpetcleaningwollongongpro.com

I will watch the video for Basic Medical Sciences. Search Engine Optimization

saved it to listen again. Keep sharing. Best Regards. garagerepairconcordnc.com

Thank you for sharing this. I learned a lot from it and would like to apply some of it.

Antoinette J. Yoder
Divorce Lawyers in Salt Lake City
465 South 400 East Ste 100
Salt Lake City, UT 84111
(801) 503-0015

Your work is really appreciated around the globe and also the clock. It is a practical and incredibly comprehensive blog site. Thank you for sharing! Website

This is the best article I've seen. This is an awesome piece of content. Thanks for providing value to the web. Thank you for sharing.

https://www.concretepeoria.com/

This is the best article I've seen. This is an awesome piece of content. Thanks for providing value to the web. Thank you for sharing.

https://www.concretepeoria.com/

[quote=joshua]There are many concrete companies in Peoria to choose from so be sure you hire the best team to complete your repair or installation. Here’s a few things to consider to help you choose the contractor that's best for you and your project:

Read more

I was stuck in another post about preparation make easy. Thank you!
best kitchen remodel ocala

Great info, kept my attention, useful, and understandable for USMLE preparation make easy. kitchen remodeling

this is such a helpful tool! thanks for sharing couples counseling lexington ky

First time i have been able to follow one of your post. remodeling companies

I agree with this. If you are going to take an exam you must be aware of the fundamentals. Check this drywall service in Baltimore.

wish to apply for usmle sir what all things I have to prepare. prenatal breastfeeding education miami fl

Thanks for sharing! Medical school and preparation for exam is not easy, For medical school seekers you must read this!Thumbs up for this! epoxyfloorwilmington.com

thanks for sharing this with us! love it! <3 phoenix marriage counseling

Bookmark and Share

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

Can somebody make it easy for me?...
lets make cs easy 2gether
need advice regarding preparation-STEP1
show Related resources

Kaplan USMLE Step 1 Web Prep
Underground Clinical Vignettes USMLE Step 1
USMLE Step 1 Secrets

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact