Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

USMLE Step1 Study Materials  

• 73.4/5

Author92 Posts

Hello, dear doctors! I've been working on Step 1 preparation since May,2017, reviewing Kaplan Lecture Notes and Goljan Pathology.

Plus, I've started FirstAid recently and has found that list of top-rated review resources at the back of the book. I have an edition of 2017, but they already have a 2018 list of top-rated review resources on-line , which are quite different from those in 2017 edition.

So, I'm trying to figure out how reliable and trustworthy this list can be, while looking for study materials. Should you pick up the highest rated source, despite price or all of them are good, since they are on this list?
Since time for prep is limited in almost very personal situation, a book with a least amount of pages must be choosen?
By the way, KLN are not on this list, which I find a little weird, since it is quite popular among students.

I'm looking forward to hear some real-life advices on the topic as well as share my experience.

Actually, I've started Kaplan Qbank and I'm pretty satisfied with explanations to questions.

The reason I used KLN for review were recommendations from people who already been on the exam.

So, what study materials and/or Qbanks do you use and why? Let's figure out who's the best!!!

People are variable in how they study. I have my experience written on my website and you can view for free. If you need help in getting done faster check my assembled notes on wwe.drjamalusmle.com

Extremely good post.Really thank you! Will read on. www.abstowingmtvernon.com

candy crush soda saga is a brand new game from the makers of the legendary Candy Crush Saga. New candies, more divine combinations and challenging game modes brimming with purple soda!

Very fantastic site. As i only just stumbled upon your current blog site and even preferred expressing we need very enjoyed studying your own website. sod installation

I am not positive the place you're getting your info, but good topic. I needs to spend a while finding out more or working out more. Thanks for excellent information I was looking for this information for my mission. pubg pc

Thank you all for your contribution on this thread. I learned a lot from it. Here how to contact us

Thank you for this information. This is a big help for me. I m preparing for my pre-med entrance exams.
Best gastroenterologist in nj

I am so happy that I found this site, I will follow the advice here since I am preparing for my final exams on medical courses. Thank you for sharing this.
POEM Procedure in nj

I learn one thing more challenging on completely different topic everyday. Looking for the best painting contractors in Texas? This website will help on your needs.

Good thing they have a study materials like this!

familytreewebsites.net

The USMLE Step 2 CK is a multiple-choice exam designed to determine whether the examinee possesses the medical knowledge and understanding of clinical science considered essential for the provision of patient care under supervision. The Step 2 CK includes approximately 318 questions and spans 9 hours of testing, broken down into eight 1-hour blocks of about 40 questions each.

The USMLE Step 2 CK will include two multiple-choice formats: Single Best Answer and Single Answer Matching. The exam may also contain patient-centered vignettes with a series of associated questions. Topics are presented randomly. For example, there is no unique pediatrics section. You'll face the challenge of having to switch from one topic to another without skipping a beat.
michelkahaleh.com

Best gastroenterologist in nj referred me this site. Glad to know that I get a lot of information. Thank you.

Edited by czarina on Aug 12, 2020 - 5:53 AM

Our team is committed to giving all of our clients the products that they need, while always doing our best to deliver the most tailored and most personal service. We provide some of the highest quality garage door systems in Boise and beyond. Offering some of the most recognizable brand names and manufacturers, in the industry such as Craftsman, Linear, Carriage & Lift master. Garage Doors Installation Boise ID

This is a well-thought of piece that made it easy for people to understand the whole point. <a href="https://www.mytulsacarpetcleaning.com/residential-carpet-cleaning.html">Residential Carpet Cleaning</a>

This is a well-thought of piece that made it easy for people to understand the whole point. Residential Carpet Cleaning

+1 for Kaplan Qbank.It's what my significant other uses and I've seen the questions and answers. Explanations are complete and easy to understand.

Qbanks are a either a blessing or a curse, depending if you just use them to memorize answers. You can visit Driving Instructors Mandurah if you want to discuss more.

I am so overwhelmed with the blog. And I want to Read more of this.

Oh! This is such a cute pair of puppies. I am not that much attached with the animals but this pair is really cute. Their eyes seem to be so much sparkling and attractive. The best commercial tiling contractor reveals a lot of information regarding the pet and especially about the puppies.

Hello !
Check youtube channel (medical boarditis)

Bookmark and Share

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

USMLE Step1 Study Materials
Step1 review materials ?
NMBE questions vs. USMLE smpl materials CD. is there diff?
show Related resources

Kaplan USMLE Step 1 Web Prep
Underground Clinical Vignettes USMLE Step 1
USMLE Step 1 Secrets

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact