Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

Diffusion of a solute  

• 100/5

Author20 Posts

Hello, anyone knows whether Graham's law (diffusion of a gas inversely proportional to square root of molecular mass) is applicable to solids in solution? I seem to remember this is the case for solute diffusion through blood capillaries but cannot find any reference...
Thank you for your help!

This release is really informative and shows a good example of a nature-friendly project we can all spend our time on. www.gainesvilletreepro.com

Been reading this post and somehow recalled my thoughts on Graham's Law. I'd like to help but can't seem to find the reference for you. treeservicesalexandriava.com | sidingalexandriava.com

Hmmm. I actually think that it is not applicable in a solid state. My professor once told us this.
concrete contractors yuma az

I think, there are situations when it's applicable to solute. This has been discussed once to us but it still confuses me.

fence company florida

I don't think so if it's applicable. | villa isla cabo

I think it is, I read some articles about it and what you said is possible.
farkle on facebook

I also want to ask the same question.

window cleaning and gutter cleaning

Great Thanks for posting this! It's pretty interesting topic! We are the St.Catharines Carpet Cleaners have professional employees who are regularly trained to finish tasks on time. For more information contact us now (365) 652-3240.

This is really a great article! Thanks for sharing! Also visit our site, https://www.sudburytile.com/. Or call us on 705-805-9762.

Been researching about it too. Glad there's much infos here solar companies in Sacramento thank you so much

Great article! Definitely a little more interesting than what we do over at www.carpetcleaningniagara.com ! haha keep the content coming!

i miss doing lab works! newborn photography phoenix

<a href="https://hearingaidslincolnne.com">awf</a> link text

great site indeed! thanks for this! microblading portland

glad i found this site! microblading houston

This guys on the comment section are so knowledgeable on the topic, thank you for all your answers! welding companies fort worth

solute tion camo car wrap

What a notable article. I'll bookmark this. Thanks for sharing! camping in nevada

This was all very interesting. I learned alot. I'm going to re-read it all actually and share this with a few others at Metal Fabricating Victoria. Thanks!

Bookmark and Share

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

Subject: I M CONFUSED Q .......ON FACILIATATED DIFFUSION
Diffusion Impairment vs. Pulmonary Shunt
Can someone explain diffusion limitation and..
show Related resources

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact