Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

CS preparation  

• 0/5

Author4 Posts

I am planning to sit for CS. I want to practice with a study partner for 1 month. Then I will do a mock test (Gold USMLE Review) for one or 2 days before the exam date. What do you think about this approach? Is it necessary to have practice course long time before the exam day? Is it enough to have the course one or 2 days before exam date? Do you recommend to apply for a particular center

I would recommend a week before your exam. That way if you have any lacking in any area you can work really hard on it for the rest of the week. You will have time to analyze the feedback you get from the SPs at Gold USMLE as their feedback is very comprehensive and helped me a great deal before my exam and I basically passed the exam because i took the mock. It prepared me for the exam in a way that I knew what to expect from the final exam and nothing was new to me as i had already given two mocks. I would say go for Houston as it is so much easier. The test center is in the same block as the workshop and the hotels are close by so that means you can spend more time at the workshop during your classes. Best of luck.

Hmm! seems like we share the same point of view. soda dungeon best team

This release is really informative and shows a good example of a nature-friendly project we can all spend our time on. APX Electrician of Tallahassee

Bookmark and Share

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

CS preparation
CS preparation
step 2 cs preparation......please advise
show Related resources

USMLEWorld Step 2 CS Course
NY CS PREP
Gold Step 2 CS Prep

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact