Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

How to study for the USMLE  

• 100/5

Author12 Posts

Hello everyone,

It's been one year and a half since I started off this journey to the Match, and if something I've learned during this time it's about the real meaning of "helping". Ever since I began studying at Kaplan center in Chicago I could clearly understand how difficult it was to succeed on the USMLE. Nonetheless, as soon as I noticed that for me it was kind of less difficult, and that my scores were much higher compared to my friends’, I employed great part of my time for finding out what was the difference between them and me? What was I doing different? What mistakes were they making? And especially, how could I help them improve? Once I found the answers to such questions and experienced directly how much I was able to help people with that information, I decided to write it all down in order to increase the reach of this material; to help more!

I am 100% sure that this document will help you get a higher score!

I share this document with the only condition that, once used, you go and share it with as many as possible.

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to help you!

Sincerely,
Gabriel

Hello Gabriel,

I'm planning to start studying this month por STEP 1, I'm still researching for the best studying schedule. I'm an IMG, so I want to know how much time should I take to prepare for USMLE Step 1 and what are the best resources.

Would you share your document/experience with me please!!

Thanku,
SofĂ­a

Hi gabriel, I'm an img and stay in chicago, about to start preparing for step 1 and would really appreciate your advice and guidance. Thanks

My apologies!!

I thought I had attached the document.

Here it is.

Best of lucks for everyone!

Attached Files:
HOW TO STUDY FOR THE USMLE.pdf (393 KB, 101 downloads)

That's very nice gabriel. Thank you so much.

Hey there Gabriel, I'm thinking of joining the Chicago center prep and was wondering whether you thought it was useful, how the facilities were, and whether the medical advisors were helpful?

hello, Please share with me!

this is great! love it! newborn photography austin

Very inspiring. Thanks. solar panel cleaning Perth

Studying USMLE materials while taking the core classes provides another context to help master the material.
Thank you for sharing from Decks

Studying USMLE materials while taking the core classes provides another context to help master the material.
Thank you for sharing from Decks

Great Stuff..

Bookmark and Share

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

USMLE WORD Q-bank useful for step1 usmle.
USMLE WORLD Q-Bank useful for step1 usmle.
USMLE RX vs KAPLAN vs USMLE STEPS123
show Related resources

Kaplan USMLE Step 1 Web Prep
Underground Clinical Vignettes USMLE Step 1
USMLE Step 1 Secrets

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact