Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

Step 1 Tutoring 260+  

• 0/5

Author72 Posts

I am an experienced tutor on a mission to help you achieve the competitive Step 1 score you want! As your tutor I will act as teacher, coach and advisor for all your Step 1 needs. I will help you develop a study plan, master content, and apply your knowledge through effective test taking strategies.

For more information, send your name and contact info to: [email protected]

Credentials and references available upon request.

I emailed you
Wali

Loving the information on this site, you have done great job on the posts. www.axepressurewashing.com

Nice post! Do you have any site I can visit? plumberwoodbridgeva.com

Thanks for posting! I badly needed a Step 1 tutor. Did you get my email?

Bryant - alexandriafence.com | alexandriapressurewashing.com

You got a really useful blog I have been here reading for about an hour. I am a newbie and your success is very much an inspiration for me. shower remodel

I am working as a infrastructure engineer in Field Engineer which is an online marketplace who connects businesses who have jobs with Telecom Engineers who have the skills and availability to complete them.
https://www.fieldengineer.com/

Extensive experience in USMLE step 1 tutoring. I can help you with your weak areas as well as understanding and memorization of very high yield information.
Please feel free to email me at [email protected] for more information. I can help you improve your score to a 230 +. low rates
Hope I can be of service. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thank you

Thank you for your help, please look out for my email

Jack,

Rubbish removal | Home Movers Manchester | Industrial Cleaning | www.speedyleeds.co.uk | Site Clearance Oxford | Drain Cleaning Sunderland

Edited by jack102 on Oct 02, 2019 - 7:23 AM

I love the way you show all the post. Two thumbs up!!!!
carpet cleaners

This blog is very nice.I really like such a fantastic written blog.I will keep coming here again and again.Visit my link as well. honaki impact 3

Thank you so much for this offer. I hope we can connect.
concrete contractors fort smith

Hi! Do you still offer help? I'll be really needing one this January since I'll be taking an exam.
concrete contractors fayetteville ar

Its great that you are offering this service
We need to work together to keep improving our communties.

Great! Check our website for more information of roof and roofing contractors. Thanks

Very cool, I may need some tutoring myself here soon!

tree removal Schaumburg

Rochester parking lot plowing

This is a great post, especially for an aspiring doctor such as myself! But for now, I work as a
handyman in Logan Utah.

I am working toward a high step 1 score and I must say, it can be quite difficult if you don't have the proper teaching and training.

roll off dumpsters in Buffalo

stump removal

This is just a step 1 exam and many more to come. While waiting for the results you can play Happy Glass Game.

Love this blog, it's very useful. Thank you. anne

Bookmark and Share

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

step 1 TARGET 260+ ISA ....
GOAL - STEP 2CK : 260
Step 1 Score 260: My Resources
show Related resources

Kaplan USMLE Step 1 Web Prep
USMLEWorld Step 2 CS Course
USMLEWorld Step 1 Qbank

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact