Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

Study while you eat, drive, etc!  

• 100/5

Author28 Posts

Hey fellow Step 1 test-takers--

I came across this awesome, free resource that offers an audio version of publicly available, official USMLE Step 1 practice questions.

I often felt guilty to take study breaks to eat, workout, or even drive a restaurant/gym, and this is definitely the best resource I've found that has made these times productive! It is also great to give your eyes a rest, and I've used this to study while winding down before I go to bed.

It can easily be played on your phone/ipad/laptop and is posted on SoundCloud at this link:
soundcloud.com/step-1-audi...practice-questions-block-1
soundcloud.com/step-1-audi...practice-questions-block-2

Give it a try--hope this helps you all too!!

Best of luck!

Hey, thanks for such an interesting material. You know, it is quite spread problem when people feel guilty while they are resting or eating and so on and so forth. But there are also a lot of investigations which prove that without a good rest we are only a half productive. Our eyes are working all the time while we learning something and they obviously need a good rest too. So, in order not to put yourself in a stress you need to make regular relax from any type of work. By the way, you can use Pomodoro time for that.

Quite excellent blog post. When i only happened at your weblog in addition to needed to say i always have really loved reading your website articles. 100% commission Orlando

If you are a fan of 5v5 MOBA games, download mobile legend bang bang game for PC! Best Mobile Legends guide, hacks and cheats here. Download Mobile Legends Bang Bang for PC now!

I think this is one of the most vital information for me. And i’m glad reading your site.
carpet cleaners

Nice, definitely safer to listen than read while driving. lol
https://gulfporthandymanservices.com/

Cool I love this article .it's standardized, clear and concise ,that ive'd never heard about it before . pubg game

Yay! This is so cool! I cant wait to use it. You're amazing.
kitchen remodelers charleston

Yeah! it feels good to study while eating and listening to slow volume music at the huntington garden architect

I definitely agree to this! A person can not function well with an empty stomach.

It is not Science or what, it is natural and part of Life

I find it fun when you are eating while studying.
affordable cesspool service long island

Now, get online hemp oil for pain. If your head pain is a big problem, you can contact us now. We know about a company that provides you the hemp oil for your pain. This product is of high quality and works effectively.

Amazing. Thanks a lot for posting this here.

Beavercreek jewelry store

portable toilets near me ,

really great info, thanks

i really liked your article. Thanks for sharing such a wonderful post. couples counseling atlanta

I got this dark chocolate with nuts in it and I had a school exam. deck washing

nice and lovely article! bathroom renovation amarillo tx

great post custom closets baton rouge

thanks admin! Glad i found this forum Charge

The practice Sessions were so helpful for me. I was able to genuinely relax. Hey, may I suggest Physiotherapy Fort Mcmurray to everyone too? You will not be disappointed.

Bookmark and Share

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

What did you eat or drink during breaks ?
while listening to while watching
WHAT SHOULD I EAT ON THE DAY OF MY STEP 1 EXAM?
show Related resources

Kaplan USMLE Step 1 Home Study Program
Premier Review Home Study Kit
You pay only if you Pass

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact