Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

HOW TO CRACK STEP2CS in 2 WEEKS!  

• 0/5

Author1 post

STEP 2 CS is an easy exam to pass! That being said it is an easy exam to fail as well.

A guided prep is need to crack this exam in 2 weeks. Compared to the other exams this exam is expensive and you want to invest atleast a little in getting yourself prepared for this exam.

The most inexpensive course in the market is from Target USMLE because we know your struggles as we have gone through it ourselves. The whole Step 2 CS Prep is split in the form on fun interactive video tutorials & video demos and you get 30 days access 24/7 . It is that simple. You can watch on your laptop or phone or tablet. As smart doctors if you can watch it you can do it . Then find an SP to practice and start doing it the right way.

Each of the videos are very comprehensive yet concise about 10-12 min in time.. So even if you are rotating in medical schools you can watch it when you get a break.

You can start practicing with a study partner but remember both of you are in the same boat. It is better to learn from someone who has trained 1000s of students since 2008 and the program is designed by First Aid step 2 CS co author .

In short CS Prep becomes SIMPLE **** EFFECTIVE*** INEXPENSIVE with Target USMLE www.targetusmle.com Lots of free tips and free PNote interface as well.

Cost is 50 USD per step only . Right now the offer is 50% off so you get 6 steps for 150 USD! Self prep the RIGHT way any time any where!

We have your interest at heart . That's why all the free material on our website to help you pass first time.( No one else offers any tip for free - check out for yourself!) Check out videos on you tube by typing 'Target USMLE' in the search box

Let us help you pass CS the first time!

Helping you shine at your best

Target USMLE

www.targetusmle.com

Bookmark and Share

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

Tips and Tricks to crack MCQs.....
i wanna crack it in 2 1/2 months..is is possible..
Smoking crack cocaine
show Related resources

Live 10 weeks STEP I prep course
ICSA Live 10 weeks STEP I course

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact