Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

Looking for study partner/group  

• 0/5

Author6 Posts

I'm looking for serious & motivated study partners for UW & FA.
I'm at Houston, Texas so any close time zone is welcome.

Dear fellow Houstonian
Please feel free and welcome to join us in person in SW part of town for live study. If you are only planning on revising FA/Uworld then we will be doing that about 2 days a week. (1 day FA section 2 for given subject finished from Kaplan that week) and (2nd day for UWorld questions from that subject. other days we revising Kaplan. Once we done with eveything roughly end of august /beginning september then we will invest about 2 weeks (daily) for section 3 of FA and then Uworld random Questions. (not interested in skyping. If this works for you, contact us at usmlegroup@yahoo.com

My plan is 20 UW questions as a start. To study & take notes throughout the day. & meet online on skype for 1 h at the end of the day to revise what we have done, notes added & keep up with our schedule.. I'v a visual memory so notes, mnomerics, diagrams & flashcards will be created all the time. interested to join? send me a message.

Im looking for a partner or a group to study for Step one. Any help will be highly appreciated. I live in houston. Email: aurgelles18@gmail.com

Hi, I am in Houston. I am looking for a dedicated SP, please e-mail me docsunray5@yahoo.com. I am planning to take the test this fall.

Looking for an SP for FA review. Skype id- sonia zelot

Bookmark and Share

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

just starting looking for an online study group
looking for study group or partnr
Looking to form a group
show Related resources

Kaplan USMLE Step 1 Home Study Program
Premier Review Home Study Kit
Family Medicine (National Medical Series Questions and Answers for Independent Study)

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact