Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

Study Partner for the USMLE  

• 100/5

Author149 Posts

looking for a serious step 1 study partner in philippines or Asia. contact me [email protected]

Can't help you, unfortunately, because I'm really far from this area, but if you just need someone to disscuss stuff and be friends with, I'm here for you. I'm a second year student, so can help you a bit with studying issues. I'd even recommend you to read domywriting.com reviews, because I'm working with them during the whole study time and really thankful, because I have a really huge study load and they save me.

I need a serious study partner for step2 CK exam, ASAP
I live in Chicago downtown & I prefer to meet in person for 6-8 hours/day. However, skype works too.
I'm planning to do my exam by Dec 2019

whoever is serious about it & interested in finishing the exam, plz contact me on [email protected] or [email protected]

I need a study partner for step 1. I live in Edmonton,alberta.
please email me at [email protected]
Thanks

I just started preparing for USMLE step 1 and planning to do Exam in march next year (2020)
looking for serious study partner ASAP or someone who already passed out exam.

Email me at [email protected]

Looking for a study partner for Step1. Live in Northridge CA. Can meet in person, or can co-study online. Eastern time is ok.
Currently on my first read. Projected to write the exam in March-April of 2020.
If you are interested, email me on [email protected]

searching for SP
my email: [email protected]

Hello guys...

Do you face difficulties in any of the following exams...!
Plab,USMLE, NCLEX,PTE, etc..
Then say goodbye to failure.... because we can help you out with any of these exams...

Contact ...+1(617)6574683 for more inquiries...

Looking for female Indian study partner. EST time zone. Hoping to get exam done by September. Please message to coffeecakecider at skype. Thanks!

Hi, everyone!
Looking for a study partner. I'm an international student from Russia, but live in Houston, TX. Able to meet in person. I'm a beginner, so if you haven't started yet, we could start together. Estimated exam date February-March 2021.

My number: 281 844 44 05 (WhatsApp, Telegram, no calls please)
E-mail: [email protected]

Hello i'm still a beginner studying Hematology if anyone is interested to study and revise with me Hematology contact me and we can revise together any country in the world is okay for me Usa UK Asia Europe it doesn't really matter for me

that's my email : [email protected]

Hi there ,

IMG from chennai planning to give my exams on June 2021.. Looking for study partner to reinforce topics and help each other ... Starting Preparations..... Welcoming anyone preparing seriously for Step 1. Region or location doesnt matter ...

my email [email protected]

Hello, I'm looking for dedicated study partner who can study 10 -12 hours with me. I'm using bnb, fa,pathoma,u world and have completed one read of fa. If anyone interested please feel free to contact me on Whatsapp +917549286438.

I am locking a study partner for step 1 exam in 2moths.

Indeed, on this forum you can find the answer to any question. I recently read an article about what is a dissertation abstract? When you are pursuing a doctorate degree, it is necessary to write a lengthy research paper called the dissertation. You can learn more about it at the link https://essaysbank.com/buy-dissertation-abstract

Indeed, on this forum you can find the answer to any question. I recently read an article about what is a dissertation abstract? When you are pursuing a doctorate degree, it is necessary to write a lengthy research paper called the dissertation. You can learn more about it at the link https://essaysbank.com/buy-dissertation-abstract

“Barbie Doll” by Marge Piercy mirrors the life story of a typical girl, who, since her childhood, falls victim to conventionality reigning in society and eventually dies in the name of artificial beauty and societal conventions. If you think of writing the barbie essays this poem is a must-read. f you, it will be just interesting for entertainment.

I'm an IMG living in California. Just started my dedicated period -usmle STEP 1 exam on march 24. Looking for a study partner with a similar situation since all my batchmates are in a different time zone.

Hi..I am looking for an extremely dedicated,disciplined female sp for uw(1st pass),who should be living in EST,preferably unmarried ,not working and who should be willing to do at least 2 blocks/day..

Studying method will be reading explainations aloud via screen sharing online

Hi, I am looking for a motivated and dedicated study partner for Step 2 CK prep until April 2021. Preferably someone who studied UWorld questions before and on EST zone.

Thank you!

Bookmark and Share

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

USMLE WORD Q-bank useful for step1 usmle.
USMLE WORLD Q-Bank useful for step1 usmle.
USMLE RX vs KAPLAN vs USMLE STEPS123
show Related resources

Kaplan USMLE Step 1 Web Prep
Underground Clinical Vignettes USMLE Step 1
USMLE Step 1 Secrets

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact