Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

Successful IMG: CS tips  

• 0/5

Author3 Posts

I am an IMG. Board certified in Internal Medicine and recently in Gastroenterology. I scored 97/99 percentile on Step 1 and 2. I aced Step 2 CS. Due to my excellent English Catholic School Education and marriage to an American, I was able to pass Step2 CS in first attempt.

I have a successful private practice in Gastroenterology and have written book chapters for GI Board Review book by McGraw Hill. I also have multiple publications in reputed journals and do medical lectures and speaking programs for various companies. I have a medical license in 4 US States.

I will be offering coaching classes not only for Step 2 CS but also guidance on how to make your personality shine to put your best foot forward and gain an edge over your competition. I will share my success stories and give you helpful tips on how to pursue residency and eventually sub-specialty fellowship of your choice.

All iMGs are fighters and a true fighter always wins.

Please contact me: sharmadr24@yahoo.com

I will coach you on how to be psychologically prepared for the battle ahead. I will be there for you at every step.

I didn't know that this forum was the place for advertising his member's business... I would suggest you buy some ads space if you want to do so.

Anyway congratulation for your great curriculum! I wish you good luck

My website with the list of CS Consultants will be advertising soon with Prep4usmle. This forum helped me through my struggle to become a physician in the US. I want to give back to my fellow IMGs and help them realize their American dream. My team of consultants will share their success secrets.

Thank you

Bookmark and Share

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

Tips for a Successful Relocation
give some advice to all successful examinees
Calling all successful repeaters!!! need advice!
show Related resources

USMLEWorld Step 2 CS Course
NY CS PREP
Gold Step 2 CS Prep

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact