Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

Step2cs.net  

• 0/5

Author6 Posts

www.step2cs.net

Has anyone studied from this site? Is it worthwhile? I saw the demo and seemed very good. Has anyone experience with that?

Thanx

I am very sory to see that in this forum it is harder and harder to have any information exchange. I registered to this forum in 2007 when I took step 1 and step 2 ck and at that time it was really helpful but now, for cs, I am having hard times having any response.

Anyway, for those 8 that read my previous post, because I couldn't have any info about, I subscribed to step2cs.net. I don't think it is a complete waste of money but it is nothing special. It basically include videoes of FA cases. You are supposed to watch the video and test your PN writing comparing it to the FA PN.

I am writing this because I like sharing infoes with others that are, as myself, struggling to understand how to prepare for cs. I hope others reading on this forum will have the same feeling in the future.

do you need a study partner

do you need a study partner , if you are interested please let me know

Can we use ALL CAPS for writing down the PN in step 2 CS? N plz can anyone tell me what are we supposed to do in case of a pt who comes for insurance check up? Do we just have to fill up the form and do as it says or take the history too??

baggybaggy you have to do a new thread if you have questions that are not related to this thread's topic.

Bookmark and Share

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

Net Energy from Fatty Acid
q from usmle.net
Q POSTED ON USMLE.NET
show Related resources

UsmleRockers.net
OBGYN.net

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact