Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

FAILED with NYCSPREP, beware  

• 20/5

Author4 Posts

I failed ICE and CIS,got low performance on both i spent so much on the NYCSPREP expense, plus hotel, they were very rude to me and they dont know what they are doing
the course is very ill organized, not good enough, the sps dont give you enough feedback they charged me so much money yet I did not get a chance to
interact with sps and do cases, i ended up failing my exam thanks to these
scam artists frauds
please avoid these people, they will steal your money and never give you good product
here is there fraud address

245 PARK AVE, 24TH FLOOR,
SUITE 110,
NEW YORK, NY 10167
never trust these people they will take your money and never offer you what they say, avoid mr Somas mr Karan Mr Kuri Mr Nicasio Mr Macs Mr Randal they are all unprofessional uneducated frauds and will lead you to failure
i lost so much money now, i have to reapply
swartz is much better option

Dear farah, sorry for that result I heard in another forum that somebody failed the 3 parts of CS. may be sever anxiety play an important role in our performance or may be that we depend on the courses without working on our personal weak points. I you want to share your personal experience with me here is my e-mail
[email protected]

It happen after all curses. I have friends that finish other curses even much more expensive and fall. I not about courses or about you. Think Kaplan promise return money if you not rise score for all courses, except medical. Why?

I  failed ICE after going to nnycs prep. Kinda disappointed . I have reapplied . waitinng for a date. Need a sp as well . are You interested ?

Bookmark and Share

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

FAILED with NYCSPREP, beware
I failed with NYCSprep, dont take
Dr Somas & NYCSPREP Thank You
show Related resources

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact