Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

where to practice???,  

• 95/5

Author36 Posts

Hello everyone,

I have step 1 in less than a month. I have done all nbme self assessments. The behav sciences( mainly doc patient interactions and ethics), mol bio, immunology ques on nbme self ass. are very difficult. I almost always mark them wrong. They are very different and much difficult than uworld or kaplan q banks. Can someone suggest any source for practicing qs/ reading material for these subjects, esp doc-patient interactions?

thanks

I found the Kaplan lectures very helpful. They were amazing

Hi, You are doing good one. It provides formal exercise. You take best assessment before attend exam. Existence happens, and suggestions trade a few college students are supposed to postpone their devoted analyzing exam by giant quantities of time. If you are in this situation, while need to you new beginning taking your NBMEs? You may have previously used a widespread numeral of them, so this is a vital question since you want to apply your closing practice tests most in a well organized. As argued earlier as, you do not want to restate antique NBMEs, even though it's been over a year for the reason that you capture them remaining, for the reason that repeated NBMEs may be of doubtful predictive price.
Visit my website if you need essays.

I hope you have been practicing by now as this post was submitted quite some time ago. This is a helpful forum for all of those in the industry.

https://www.beststampedconcrete.com/

B

air conditioning San Diego
air conditioning Chula Vista
air conditioning Santee

Extremely helpful advice. Will be back soon.

pool cleaning naples fl

This article is an appealing wealth of informative data that is interesting and well-written. I commend your hard work on this and thank you for this information. You’ve got what it takes to get attention.
unique dog boxes

Superbly written article, if only all bloggers offered the same content as you, the internet would be a far better place..
sanskritijewelsbygeetika.com

Yes, I suffer the same problem. You can google these things for practicing purposes. like Reddit, Quora forum.

Couvreur Le Havre.

Hi Clark! You can find some reading materials on quora. hope it helps!

Avoid roof damage by getting your gutter guards cleaned today!

practicing car signage

great site. thanks admin!

https://weldingtulsa.com

I hope things went well for you. gutter repair Cairns

It should be a great deal for everyone. Thank you so much for this!

Jared Spears Real Estate

That's not an easy question to answer, but social network is your best bet here!
drummondville drain francais

I was very encouraged to find this site. The reason being that this is such an informative post. Thanks for sharing!
Click here

This discussion is really interesting. Thank you for this!
moab condo rentals by owner

If you are an aspiring businessman, you should include applying for startup business lines of credit as one of your plans

Great post ,keep it up .

I have stage 1 in under a month. I have done all nbme self evaluations. The behav sciences( primarily doc patient connections and morals), mol bio, immunology ques on nbme self ass. are extremely challenging. I quite often mark them wrong. They are totally different and much troublesome than uworld or kaplan q banks. Would somebody be able to propose any hotspot for rehearsing qs/perusing material for these subjects, esp doc-patient associations?
www.universityliving.com/u...marybone-student-village-2

Bookmark and Share

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

Khách hàng nên chọn mua bán xe ô tô chính hãng hay xe nhập sẽ có lợi hơn
Mua bán xe ô tô cũ và kinh nghiệm cần biết khi mua xe đã qua sử dụng
USMLE STEP 2 practice CD
show Related resources

Lange Practice Tests for the USMLE Step 1
Family Practice Board Review
Lange Practice Tests for USMLE Step 3

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact