Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

What you should consider now!!!  

• 0/5

Author1 post

Hi guys, hope you are all doing well. The reason for this post is that I want to remind you the most important thing in match, and also, we can provide a kind of special help, which is residency placement. As one guy posted here before, residency match is totally politic for IMGs. I totally agree with his statement. You should realize this before it’s too late. So, you should work on your connections now, and work hard on them. If you do not have connections, we can provide help to place you into a famous university program. Let me tell you how we do first. We are a huge medical research foundation, and we have been cooperating with many famous university programs for years, so we have very good connections with those programs. As a result, we can place you in through our strong referral and recommendation, and good preparation with our professional staff board (all are current or retired physicians).
One thing I need to mention, the service is not free. You need to pay as you do in order to have other residency match service. But you will have guarantees by 3 ways:
(1) We will sign a official and legal contract with you for this service.
(2) You pay through a mutual trust bank account.
(3) Pay only after you get in a good residency program that you are happy with.
One thing I need to emphasize is that everything we do is legal, because we help you through every match step, including personal statement preparation, ERAS preparation, interviews skill training, recommendation to PDs, etc. Also, we have been working in this area for more than 2 decades and kept AAA+ reputation with BBB all the way.
If you need more information from me or you decide to have our help, feel free to send us an email at residencyplacement@gmail.com . You won’t be disappointed.

Bookmark and Share

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

easy residencies to consider
Important things to consider besides Visas and Sco
fail to take exam consider as attempt
show Related resources

You pay only if you Pass

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact