Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

 where can I getUSCE in pediatrice  

Post Reply  
  • 0/5
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Author1 post

HI i am looking for an observer ship or internship in a teaching hospital or community hospital. CAn you pls help me. I searched in many websites. I found only one- Oklahama state has applications for observership and i applied for that with a fees . lIKE WISE is there any hospitals which has applications to apply for observation or extern ship? pls do help.

Bookmark and Share

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

Q time: Can we can CAF after applying
I can, you can
If i can do it,you can do it 225/94
show Related resources

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact