Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

I PASSED - Hurrah!  

• 0/5

Author2 Posts

Hi All,

I PASSED!!!!

Just learned I PASSED. What a feeling. I took the exam in LA on May 2 and just found out that I passed.

I have been a silent observer to this great forum. It's the best. Thank you ALL for your suggestions.

I really want to thank my wife and especially C3NY. They are the GREATEST!! My wife practiced with me for 3 weeks after C3NY workshop in New York. I didn't want to travel there from the West Coast but a friend had a really good experience there and I took her advise. WOW...that was the best advise I have had.

Not to sound commercial, but I learned so much about the exam, US culture, correct communication skills that the exam seemed relatively easy. The SPs at C3NY were amazing (better than on the exam). The course really prepared me for Step 2CS and passed first sitting. It will also help me in practicing in the USA, my biggest dream. Thank you again C3NY. I hope they read this.

I have been a research assistan in LA for the past 6 years.

My advise for the exam is to listen to everything the patients say and follow their leads. FORGET THE MNEUMONICS. They really do not help. Please believe me. Don't have any questions in your mind. Let the SP tell you what is next. I learned that from Dr. Schwartz and he was right.

I am going away but will be glad to answer any questions. My e-mail is [email protected]

I will say a prayer for you also.

Gregory Tzang

Forgot to say my wife is the best. She tolerated me over this whole time. I love you Mee-Ying very much.

Bookmark and Share

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

hurrah!!!!!!!!!!!!gotta 99/251
passed passed passed cs...
HOW I PASSED: HELPFUL READING - MayBe!
show Related resources

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact