Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

Don't Stop, Keep Moving Forward  

• 80/5

Author314 Posts

I decided to forget all mistakes I did, They're OVER.
Now, I'm IMG, my english is not perfect and I'm old and I'm busy mom of 2 and .. Yes I'm singel mom now, i'm divorced. So what? I'm proud of being IMG, Yes I made my life again from begining here in US, my english is not perfect but you know what it's the third, yes 3th languge I know and age is just a number who cares smiling face and it was just a bad luck that i'm singel .. but luckily I have 2 wonderful kids . I'm strong enogh to make a good life for them all by myself even I.m IMG, Old and the rest.... And I know I can make it even better by my studying and passing Usmles so here I am. I studied for years but never seriously on and off .. but never forgot ... any way somehow it's getting late if I not apply soon, So I decided to study hard and report what ever i study . I want to sit for step 1 on june. I need to concentarte ans work hard on studying. I will be a good docotr , I've already been a good one in my home country..... I will do it again here ...

thats the spirit ... good luck

On Feb 27, 2012 - 12:15 AM, bayad responded:
Thank you, good luck to you too.

FOrget the past and live for the present. Hope and work hard for the future. Just keep thinking positive and all positive things will come to you. GL.

On Feb 27, 2012 - 12:16 AM, bayad responded:
Thanks so much, I promise I will work hard.

Ok, for the first day i studied 15 pages of FA, That's good for a very busy weekend. I will try to read more and work on a few questions tomorrow. I don't have taht much time only till June.

good bayad.
it is nice,that u come back.
u can do this and u should. i am and will be very proud of u.
whenever u need me ,i am here for u.
u r like my sis.
keep studying hard.

On Feb 27, 2012 - 1:38 PM, bayad responded:
It's really nice of you. Thank you so much. pray for me, i definately need it. Thanks again

keep it up...not many can think so positively...keep the future of your wonderful kids and a bright future in mind and study hard and give it your best!

On Feb 27, 2012 - 1:40 PM, bayad responded:
Thanks. Yes I will study hard for my kids. I will make them proud of me.
I promise.

Good Luck...Strength is Life weakness is death..

u give others..reason to get back up...
good luck..

all the best...

hi to liitle kids...

On Feb 27, 2012 - 1:44 PM, bayad responded:
In that case, I was in coma , not completly dead fro many years. I'm back now, completly alive. I have work hard, harder tan usual for those years i wasted in coma.
I'm strong enough to study hard. I promise.
Thank you>

Thanks all of you, thank you, thank you, thank you,
I appreciate your time, thank you. You made me so happy. It 's really nice of you.
Not bad so far , I studied 10 pages FA and I'm not home yet !
I expect to study more tonight. I will be back the end of today to report how much i study. BTW, I have to spend less time searching in internet.

Ok, I studied more tonight , not as much as I expected but I studied good. maybe study even a little more. It was hard part pharma ... after this will be easier and hopefull faster.
good night

some how wasing time. not study at all and it makes ma sad. It feels like I missed something, need something that i don't know what it is.
hope to have a better evening and study a little at least.
I need to study, there is not too much time till June.

Ok...No more focus..oon what happened...put in your progress here and complete it..bayad

For next 6 days..i want to learn most i can about Neurology..

and start

On Mar 01, 2012 - 12:59 PM, bayad responded:
Thank you, I decided to finish Pharma. tonight and to be honest neurology is my secong most hated subject grin
I will start Cardiology and study really hard nad Good how does it sound?

Ok. There is no time to waste. back to study, thank you Dr. manojmd , where were you a few years ago when I wasted a lot of time ...
I'm going to study at least a few pages afternoon and then study at least 3 hours evening.

I have to finish Pharma .. otherwise I'm never gonna do it.

Same here ,i hate pharmac most and then neuro.
Keep studying

On Mar 03, 2012 - 9:12 AM, bayad responded:
But we need to know them not just for test , we can not treat our patient without medicine.
Actually I'm thinking pharma is not bad , I change my choice now neuro is first and pharma is second hated subject!!!

you are doing great Bayad! Dont give up hope. I am also stuck with step 1 for sometime but as long as we are moving on there's always a hope & victory at the end of this journey. Keep studying & never ever give up on your dreams. All the best!

On Mar 03, 2012 - 9:13 AM, bayad responded:
thank you . all the best for you too. Good luck.

bayad Am here...friend..and..if here..let me keep eye..so dont see you slacking just like me.

what i see in other journals is just mee....smiling face happy to help..if u think i am..
STUDY>>will ask you some pharma..what say

hehe...I love Pharma..atleast i used to got a distinction..Me and my friend..used to talk about drug Interactions just for fun..yes..we were crazy..n our other friends...hated us..
But we both friends..ended up with honors..smiling face..has been 3-4 yrs..since i touched that subject...will get to it soon..

I couldnt study much yesterday..rotations..slept..n then friend dropped by after yrs..

but will do today..no excuses..

GOAL
Will do all kaplan qbank patho q's neuro..

On Mar 03, 2012 - 9:18 AM, bayad responded:
You like pharma !!! actually it's getting interesting for me too so I changed my choice now neuro is first and pharma is second hated subject!!!
The other difference between me and you ( except our opinion about pharma) is you are toooyoung and fresh and I'm too old !!! but they're not abig deal. we are both Doctor and can be good friends and who knows maybe good coworker.

Ok. I finished pharma but I feel I need to study more . So I decided to study a little of pharma everyday to repeat everyday and hopefully memorize.
I did start cardiology but not finish. I will finish it today.
Yesterday I did about 50 Step 2 Qs, just for fun. I got 60% corrct !! it wasn't hard at all ... ... So I think step 1 is the hardest and time spending one the rest is easy hopfully.

gl bayad

On Mar 05, 2012 - 8:56 AM, bayad responded:
Thank you.

Hey Bayad,

Congrats on the sweet score on the questions. Seems like you're doing well for yourself. smiling face

Btw, I'm glad you've started a journal. 

On Mar 05, 2012 - 8:57 AM, bayad responded:
Thank you and welcome back.
The problem is I'm not as good as you in studying. I'm soooo slow.
But I will try my best. No excuse.

Ok, I didnot study as much as I planned. I didn't waste my time, bathroom leakage .... I fixed it, I did it. I'm not only a doctor i'm a constractor toosticking out tongue
I was so tired not able to keep my eyes open.

Any way, I will finish cardiology today.

Aw no...hehe.

You are so talented Bayad. lol

I hope you take that as a badge of honor. Not everyone can fix a leak. lol

Happy Reading!

On Mar 06, 2012 - 12:30 AM, bayad responded:
thank you. I proudly accept it, haha
How is your reading?

Bookmark and Share

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

old snail is moving forward
cant stop,wont stop!
Don't panic, don't relax. Focus!
show Related resources

Digitaldoc's blog - USMLEtoMD
Pharmacology: Lippincott's Illustrated Reviews
Biochemistry: Lippincott's Illustrated Reviews

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact