Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

Question about questions!  

• 0/5

Author3 Posts

:shock: Everyone says to do lots of questions for Step 2, but my :shock: :shock: question is which questions and from where? Besides Kaplan Q bank, Kaplan Q book, NMS/Medrevu (which are exactly the same thing) does any one recommend any other question books or online question banks? Does anyone know anything about exammaster? Are they the same questions as kaplan and medrevu? Your advice in this matter would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! :lol:

Kaplan and NMS are by far away the most appreciated resources for step 2 questions. Exam Master online bank may be an alternative because of the price/number of questions raport. Also Mock exam, pretest series, blueprint Q&A series.
:icon_thumb:

My favorites: KAPLAN > NMS > EXAM MASTER > MOCK

Pre test are kind of old regarding the format of the questions. I also tried the Harison for ABIM questions but this is just in case if you have nothing else to do, too hard for the level step 2. Also I took a look in Swanson for Family Med and may be helpful if looking for a more practical approach to the patient. 8)

Bookmark and Share

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

Robbins questions vs webpath questions
Questions about Questions!
Question about Questions....
show Related resources

Conrad Fischer's Internal Medicine Question Book
Family Medicine (National Medical Series Questions and Answers for Independent Study)
Review Questions for Human Physiology

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact