Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

CS date in december for exchange  

• 0/5

Author7 Posts

hi,
i'm looking for CS date in philadilphia in the period from 18 till 21 st of December 2011

to be exchanged for 7th of December on philadilphia too

thanks

Have u given step-1 yet?

How can you "exchange dates?" I thought like Airline tickets they are specific to the person now.

There is no such a thing that you can exchange the date straight right from person to person .

Juts stay on CS calendar & grasp the date you like if within your period.

Been ages ppl keep posting exchange the date that ECFMG said you cannot do since only online schedule date is only way you'll get your date .

GL

shwe wrote:
There is no such a thing that you can exchange the date straight right from person to person .

Juts stay on CS calendar & grasp the date you like if within your period.

Been ages ppl keep posting exchange the date that ECFMG said you cannot do since only online schedule date is only way you'll get your date .

GL

Also there is a charge now if its after 30 days from the date

Agree DRFP , so many new rules re charge & latest is will count as 1 attempt even just paid & no show for or ?? cancelled for exm & only allow certain times & attempts can attempt the exm & time limit especially for CS .. not much times can sit for CS within a yr ... all detail at their site ............ hope all get noticed & pay attention to them .

shwe wrote:
Agree DRFP , so many new rules re charge & latest is will count as 1 attempt even just paid & no show for or ?? cancelled for exm & only allow certain times & attempts can attempt the exm & time limit especially for CS .. not much times can sit for CS within a yr ... all detail at their site ............ hope all get noticed & pay attention to them .

I'm seriously thinking of taking the Plab and trying to get into the UK system. The US system is getting crazier and Crazier. I'm a US citizen and I have not gotten any interviews yet.

A US grad can have a 75 on step one and two and have multiple attempts and still get a residency just about handed to them. The system is anti FMG here.

Bookmark and Share

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

ExChange of CS date 5th december
ExChange of CS date 5th december
219/90-exam date 17/18 december
show Related resources

USMLEWorld Step 2 CS Course
NY CS PREP
Gold Step 2 CS Prep

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact