Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

need urgent intervention!  

• 0/5

Author3 Posts

hello everyone,
i did usmle step 1& usmle step 2ck. i have applied for step2 cs and got my scheduling permit. the problem is my visa application at us embassy was denied. now i can't enter usa to take the test and i think all my efforts in the last two years were for nothing. what shall i do. any similar problems? please i'm really frustrated.
thank you

I thought they were giving visas fairly easily these days. sorry to hear about your situation.

hy hope u doing good..if u have been rejected ,consider what were the resons for it...tell me your complete stats so i can help u out i na better way..there is never an end and dont be frustrated...u may need to reapply.

secondly im in great need of cs date in the period of end of april to 17th july any date in between... if u have ur date in between these date,, i would like you to switch with me i have in late july....atleast that will not let your money go waste...

btw good luck for ur visa next time ,,,do tell me the reasons y they reject so i can help in a better way..thank u

Bookmark and Share

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

Appropriate intervention?
clinical intervention
next best intervention
show Related resources

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact