Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

FOR IMG´s  

• 0/5

Author2 Posts

Hi friends, I´m planning to retake step 2 cs in May or June, it´s gonna be my second attempt, i´m so worried, my first time was in Philly, it was good for me, my English was ok with the exception of two or three cases, but only little mistakes, unfortunately I failed only in SEP, I felt in shock, but life goes on….. so, i´m here, trying to pass it!!!

My native language is Spanish, I don´t speak English in my country, so kind of difficult to improve it quickly as I would like. I have a full time work and a lovely 2mo baby, so you can imagine, I have no time to sit down and only study, but I gonna try, I gonna start my preparation in this month, but first I have some questions, please help me!!!

1.- Which is the best center for IMG? Some friends told me Atlanta or Houston???
2.- When is going to take place the change to typing mode? Which month??? Maybe May or June???
3.- Is a good idea to do an observership prior to take the test? I´m trying to find one in NJ for two weeks, but it´s almost impossible.
4.- Is there any way to improve my SEP? Any online course???

I hope you can help me, thanks in advance, I wish you all the successes for this new year!!!

Hi .....Please read my post (Failed in philly)....

And if you find answers to your quqestions or my questions pls tell me..One answer about you is sure

philly is so difficult according to SEP for IMG....Many told me this before my exam ..Now i am a believer.

Bookmark and Share

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

IMG's score
Tips for IMG
[Split topic] IMG
show Related resources

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact