Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

To do my best...  

• 0/5

Author62 Posts

you are very closed Nij, just keep up the last shot! we missed you today smiling face

best of luck nod

Hi Nij, sorry for not being around, but you can imagine how it is at my home sometimes . wink Did you ever read Kaplan Notes ? I'm just contemplating here loudly , should I just focus on MTB ? I still did not touch Pediatrics, will MTB and UW be enough for it ? Thanks and lots of stamina to you, dear. nod

Thank you Misrati and Mia for the motivation. I need it so much now.

Had to take care of kids full time 2 days. Hubby cudn't help..

Finished MTB Peds and few pages UW notes.

Today took offline NBME 2(kids were away at school). Correcting the answers now.

Wish I could concentrate more on my studies. I should not complain, there are people studying with more difficult situations. So let me try to do the best with whatever I have....

I bet you!!!!

Your situation ain't easy shocked

Keep going, you're doing an excellent work despite your " do not complaint" situation grin

Keep moving... I'm in the middle of MTB too

Corrected Nbme. Did 10 pages Peds UW notes.

What I learnt by doing Nbme: Do common scenarios as many times possible.

See you guys....

Past two days couldnt read much. Completed UW peds notes (quite voluminous) and few pages Obg Mtb.

Today: Complete Obg&Gyn from Mtb.

Keep moving steadily ......

Completed Obg&Gyn. I am 2 days behind my schedule.... Hope I keep up until my exam without any more lags.

Tomorrow its Psychiatry.

Keep reading...

Hello Nij, when I come here to visit , I feel so home, as your words are describing my world, guess we all are behind the schedule, maybe because we are too hard on ourselves, and put the standard to high... just keep working, soon it will be over and brand new days will come into our life.

Have a great night. And lots of stamina ! nod

Did Kaplan and Mtb Psychiatry and ethics. Started Biostats. My brain said a big NO...NO.

Tomorrow its UW psych and Biostats.

Sometimes I wonder how much I can remember in the exam ? Planning to do mainly high yield stuff last 3 days..

Goodnight guys.

Great goin Nij, whenever you are in the mood, do it to the most! not all days the same, You have done a pretty awesome job today, I salute you smiling face

On Nov 11, 2010 - 8:30 PM, Nij responded:
You made my journal so beautiful Misrati. Thanks a lot for that and for your encouraging words.

Hi Nij...when is ur exam? i think i am taking longest time in solving UW...Now plan is read a chapter from kaplan and then solve a UW Block & write down UW notes....

On Nov 11, 2010 - 8:36 PM, Nij responded:
My exam is on Nov 24. I did only 50 Q UW a day the first time and I did only that. You do it the way it can be useful to you. Thats it. Keep going Gladiator. You are doing a good job.

Hi Nij, hope you had a good day today, stay strong and positive as much as you can these last weeks. It will be all worth on the end.

On Nov 11, 2010 - 8:27 PM, Nij responded:
Thank you Mia. Your support is very much needed.

Completed Psych and Biostats. Still a little confusion in the bias section!!!

Did Miscellaneous UW chapters. Ophthal is left over.

Tomorrow to finish that. Start revising my weak areas. FIrst should be Neuro.

Goodnight guys.

Didnt update 3 days. Did neuro Mtb, Took nbme 3&4 . Reviewed 3 working on 4 now.

To do: My last week prep: Have to concentrate on my weak areas and revise high yield stuff. Going to make a list now.

Wish everyone a productive day..

study hard and smartgrinnodcoolsticking out tonguewinkdisapprovalrolling eyesmadnodnod

Hello Nij, wishing you a tons of stamina in this last days , and loads of good questions. Try to get a good night sleep before the exam , will be thinking about you on big day.

All the best ! GO for it. nod

wishing you a good exam day, smooth and swift.

Thank you Mia and Misrati for the wishes.

Dont know how I did the exam. Too many not sure answers. I had difficulty managing time. Was rushing thru the last questions in all the blocks. After reading a long question, you feel "Wow I know the answer". then comes the answer so long and in twisted terms.

More than just reading I feel if you have a good clinical experience you can ace this exam. The difficulty level was more than nbme. Cant compare with UW as mainly common scenarios were tested in exam. I had so many ENT ques!!!

Keeping my fingers crossed. Take care guys. Read well.

I'm crossing my fingers for you too ! I know what you mean about twisted answers, I hate this, when I think I know what is going on, and than staring at the answer , with like '' what the heck ? '' . Just keep calm , I'm sure you did your best ,and hard work never goes in waste. Enjoy your time with kids and family. Will miss you around. But I'm glad it is almost over for you, now just the waiting time.... hope it passes by fast for you.

Take care.

Bookmark and Share

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

Khách hàng nên chọn mua bán xe ô tô chính hãng hay xe nhập sẽ có lợi hơn
Mua bán xe ô tô cũ và kinh nghiệm cần biết khi mua xe đã qua sử dụng
Why do IMGs do what they do?
show Related resources

how to do all things from usmle to match

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact