Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

IM List - My compilation  

• 100/5

Author17 Posts

Hey

I realise its a bit late to post this right now. i had actually uploaded this in another thread of mine but i think it will more useful as a seperate thread

The way i did this was that i copied the list of participating programs (IM) from ERAS and visited their website and copied info from the site and then emailed them and compiled their replies.

Hope this helps
Best of luck for this years match ppl

Cheers

Attached Files:
residency programs - IM.doc (1079 KB, 423 downloads)

Good job !

I wish if there is a list that applies to my situation. I'm looking for programs with no attempt policies and min scores of 80.

GreatJob!!

Cordoba, you can search that information on www.bing.com using Windows Phone 7.

Start using Windows Phone 7. Browse email via win phone 7. Save hours daily and improve match chances by 43.7%

Need more proof?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dv-...v-fbO-_xl0&feature=channel

Thank you mehulil.. was very helpful!

wow thanks mehulil! looks like you have done quiet a homework wink

well maybe for next year God forbid...

Very helpful...thanks

Except that my program information isn't correct.

And my program information is not uptodate - even though that is the information currently available on the program website.

hey bbb is back grin we missed you!

katzung wrote:
And my program information is not uptodate - even though that is the information currently available on the program website.

mehulil compiled this for the 2011 match... just came across it recently..

so some programs have not updated their websites??
I contacted programs only when I had a question that they did not address on their websites...
so looks like the info frm program websites itself might not be reliable.. wattodo!!

BBB just wanted to say thank you for all the common sense and humor over the years! we just got to search the forum and we find your answers to almost anything related to the match process! smiling face

abt mehulil's document... u had said the program info was correct last yr... does program information change a lot from yr to yr? if so, I guess we cant rely much on this file

hey guys

was surprised to see this thread revived .. i know that some of the info may not be correct ... i compiled it for last years match .... sum program infos may have changed and there might also be sum aspect of human error ..
i used the same list for this year ( didnt match last year) and i think a great majority of it is correct

bbb : thnk u for letting me know .. u can let me know how big the error is and if u wish i can change the info

hope this list helps sumone

cheers

Mehulil I wanted to thank you for sharing your list. I found it very helpful while I was preparing my list of programs to apply to.. thank you once again.. tc.. smiling face

hey
no problem
glad that the list was helpful

mehulil... are u applying for 2012 match??

Mehulil your scores are terrific. It is scary to see that u didnt match. Makes me wonder what PDs really want. Good luck this year

hey

yes i am applyling again this year
didnt match last year. had only 2 ivs ... probably didnt make a good imrpession
lets see wat this year brings

Cheers

Bookmark and Share

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

IM List - My compilation
Interveiw compilation
Exam and Prep Experiences Compilation
show Related resources

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact