Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

215 on UWSA, NBME 2- 222!:(  

• 0/5

Author17 Posts

I have 2 weeks for my step 2.. i took my uwsa today and scored 215 sad which i think would mean i should hope to get in late 80's...

i am really trying out for a 99 or atleast a 95 plus.. scored an overall of 71 on uworld... what can i do to improve?
help!

Dear cutesoul.... you still have 2 weeks to improve your mistake... just have a very very very quick revision of your notes.. in next 7 days. you are still in a good shape.. you will get near 92 or 94 trust me.. but try to read those topics which are your weak points.. and last of all HAVE YOU TAKEN NBME exam?

and when you have overcome your mistake you might touch 96 ...97.. or may be 99. but I still think that you are in a good position to score 92 to 94

thanks a lot for those wordssmiling face... but isnt there a possibility of the uwsa also overestimating my marks... ?

going through the u world questions again... cant seem to find a date for de end of this month sad which would be the last of my eligibility period..

yes there is a possibility.. unfortunately.. 215 means 200 to 230 in the real exam.. thats why NBME is te best

hey cute soul,

my uwsa was also 215 , 4 weeks before the exam. but i was able to score 240/99 on my exam. my last mnth prep involved in trying to do as much medicine as possible and try to do uw notes revision or uw Q( i had not completed uw so was doing that )
exam is very similar to uw , some say its like nbme. no matter wat any assessment test may say , i believe its the day of the exam that matters. give ur best and you will get a good score. all the best

@ Dr HT- will betaking NBME soon... keeping my fingers crossed.. smiling face..

@ nischala- felt so good reading your post! smiling face except that i took my test after doing de kaplan and uworld entirely ! do u remember how much of u wordl u had completed before giving up ur uwsa.. thanks! smiling face

cutesoul, I also 215 in UWSA 2 wks before exam. I was disappointed but I worked harder that last 2 weeks, got 239 (600) in NBME4 1 wk before the exam which boosted my confidence. Got 228/99 in CK. You too can surely make a big leap! good luck!

I agree with Baygs and nischala... 2 weeks is very very enough to polish yourself.. I can finish the whole course 1 and a half times in 14 days.. I think twice.. JUST A QUICK review best of luck .

hey cutesoul,

i was jus done with 20% of uw at that time. even one mnth later i cud complete only 50% uw. so dont worry. jus try to ur best in the given time.

wish you all the best in yur exams, cutesoul. just trust.

thanks guys grin

Taking the NBME tommo! smiling face

tell us the score you get on NBME please.. may be I can guide you more

got 222 on nbme 2.... wasnt well for a week but still crawled through all the wrong ones in uworld....

my weak areas was the same that was shown on uwsa...

i keep getting a low score on pregnancy, childbrith and puerperium but on the higher side for obstetrics and gynae... so which part is the former?sad

the rest in psychiatry and preventive medicine...

i have postponed the exam to the last of this month.. which is when my eleigibility period end... keeping fingers crossedsad

and hey.. does anyone have an idea as to which is the toughest nbme? thanks smiling face

Bookmark and Share

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

222/90 - IMG
222/90-?internal medicine
My Score 90/222
show Related resources

NBME Self-Assessment Program
NBME Self-Assessment Program

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact