Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

Suggestion about location  

• 0/5

Author9 Posts

I'd like to know about the best locations to take the CS. I've heard many experiences about the locations, that I feel curious to know, I think there would be any difference between the locations for cs. Thank you.

I think the Chicago center is the best since there is a HOOTERS restaurant within a walking distance from the center LOL wink
Anyways, it's all the same, it comes down to which one is more suitable for u, i.e travel, lodging etc
I had mine in Houston
Good Luck

I agree go for the one which suits your arrangements and pocket.

Gofgal wrote:
I think the Chicago center is the best since there is a HOOTERS restaurant within a walking distance from the center LOL wink
Anyways, it's all the same, it comes down to which one is more suitable for u, i.e travel, lodging etc
I had mine in Houston
Good Luck

I heard Atlanta is not good for FMG because those SP may be biased about your English.

Hey MDMedicine,did the sp ask you to repeat again any word?
Why do you think you failed the sep?

hi,Aidina

Nooooo sp ask me to repeat any word, and I do not feel any problem with my E. In fact, I practise with a lot of Americans before the exam, most of them do not have any experience with foreigers, and they have no difficulty in understanding me. I have asked about their suggestions on my E, they all say it is not a issue at all. you see why I am getting so upset about the results??? it is Bias!!!!

I'm sorry MD.
I understand, i feel the same way, but i"m still waiting for my results...where are you planning to take the test next time?

Thanks, aidina. Next time Houston.

hey i am am IMG as well. I took my exam in atlanta but had a good experience. The staff was nice and cordial and teh Sp's were decent. Anyways my results just came 2 days ago n I did pass. I would recommend Atlanta to anyone.

Bookmark and Share

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

Anatomical location?
in infant location of
oklahoma...new location?
show Related resources

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact