Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

My ultimate plan for victory :)  

• 0/5

Author112 Posts

hi insulinoma
u r doing great ...keep moving..G.L

You can do it, Insulinoma! smiling face

GOOD LUCK!

thanx a lot bedwandoctor i'll visit ur journal after writing mine smiling face to check ur status!
@preeti its always good to start ur usmle prep while you are still in med school (wish I had done that) Dont worry abt the material..Everybody uses the same stuff more or less the standards are the latest version of Kaplan, Goljan rapid review & his audios..., FA & Q banks (UW recommened more that Kaplan & Usmle Rx).

Thank u so much busy bee & confidence ,i really appreaciate your encouragement,means so much to me. God be with you to achieve your goals.nod

Alright so today is Sunday September 12 2010.

My plan today is :
1- Around 70 UW q's(its so good to c the # of q's decreasing every day )
2- Biochem cell biology & metabolisms as much as i can
3- 1 hr of Goljan audio( have to decide which one for today)

Hope I can finish the target before I go to bed..Best of luck everyone ,keep going everybody.

How the study went ,wish i hit ur targt!
so how many qs are still not done with ?
thank u my friend for supporting me in my project ,i appreciate that and promise u , i am gnna do my best inshaaAllah !

Monday September 13th 2010

Today was a terrible day for me..Some uninvited friends appeared at my home suddenly to give me a surpriseshocked & I couldn't even tell them i have to study so pleazeeeeee go away!!!!!!!I mean I love to meet friends and everything but not at this moment...
I dont know how much time they spent with me & I cudn't do what i was supposed to do..disapproval

Anyways I think one should expect these emergency situations & try to leave some space in your weekly schedule cause unwanted interruptions do happen in everyone life & are unavoidable unless u are a total stranger in the towngrin

I'm planning to study till late night & finish off my goljjan lecture & some biochemistry...

@bedwandoctor I hope u'll do much better than me when u are close to the exam do not worry abt that part yet..I'm left with almost 600 Q's in UW.

keep on going buddie! 3-4h wont make a huge difference in ur score!but nonetheless i know how that feels like!

dont answer from now on, excuse yourself afterwards!

Thanx for the advice pinkydoc I hope there wont be any intrusions from now on.
Today is Tuesday september 14th 2010

My plane for today is :
1- UW q's
2- Biochemistry (had no idea will take so much time)
3-will start hematology

keep moving....did u do self assessments if yes what was ur score????
G.L

Thanx confidence I'm really freaking out Yes I took NBME 3,nbme 5 & UWSA 1...My score was at an average of 510 in all three..I still have to take NBME 6 & & 7 & also UWSA 2.

Alright so today is Wednesday September 15 2010.

My plan for today

1- UW q's
2- Hematology
3- Biochem (this is the hardest thing for me to finish )
Good luck everyone

HEY my friend u are almost done and i wish u a great score ,u will do it inshaaAllah !

thank u so much bedwandoctor seriously its so hard up to finish this exam..I already feel exhausted, if I had finished neuro & GIT may be I wud have taken exam tomorrow.confused
What do u guys suggest shud I study FA all over one more time..do more q's or listen to goljan again..the course is overwhelming but I won't quit till the end..May God give all of us the courage & strength to pursue our dreams..

Hi there Insulinoma! smiling face All of us will need some break sometimes, it is so sweet that your friends came over to surprise you! smiling face

And yea, I guess I always allocate a day- just in case a family/ friends event will pop out. Heee..

Btw, I think start doing questions like USMLE Rx/ First Aid QnA will help you. For me, while doing all these, I get to review again my FA- study on the things I have missed, because some words just do not catch my attention when I read through. Hope it works for u as well!

ALL THE BEST studying ya!

Thanx a lot busy bee! I was being mean talking abt my friends, i realized that latergrin

thanx for ur suggestion abt QnA & Usmle Rx. I know people learn better from different resources & interactive study.. Word to word book reading might not be very helpful for this exam..Btw when are u taking ur exam? Hope u are prepared well!

Today I'm doinq lots of q's ,Start GIT & along with that keep doing biochem...

Happy studying everyonesmiling face

wish u the best in ur studies my friend ,wish u master FA befor ur exam inshaaAllahsmiling face

thanx a lot bedwandoctor I wish the same for yousmiling face
Today I'm planning to
Finish GIT
UW q's lot of them
geneticsraised eyebrow

PHEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smiling face

Guys what I'm left with is only some genetics & neurology...
So here's what I'm gonna do will not finish neuro in a day but will do it in bits & pieces till the day of exam,otherwise it will be hard for me to retain all the immense info..I'll keep revising my weak topics..will do random q's,last day before the exam i'll revise my pharmacology..cool

thanx a lot my friends specially Bedwandoctor,Crazygirl, Busybee,Confidence,moses 89,drhouse127 and ShweHope99.9998 and some others ..yours support meant a lot to me & honestly writing a journal on this forum was the best thing that happened to me during my preparation..

I'm really scared of the exam but at least I did whatever I cud & will keep doing till the exam day which is almost end of this month. I need prayers from all of u guys & wish the best for all of u..

I'm not leaving BTW just won't be able to write regularly may be like I have been doing for a month..grin

good morning!!!!! wish u productive studyyyyyyy!!!!!nod
all the best buddy

thanx crazygirl....this final stage close to the exam is just killing me, A few days more & I'll be done (hopefully forever)

I'm just doing neuro along with my little weaknesses in every subject.. I dont think I'll be able to go thru everything else before the exam..That will make me go crazy grin

Good luck everyone studying for this exam ! Wish me luck smiling face

Oh God please help me I cant put more effort than this for my exam....My back is hurting studying for this exam..
let's hope for a decent exam not something totally out of blue ..

Bookmark and Share

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

Fight For Victory!!!
Blazing Trail to Victory: 235/97
Victory awaits
show Related resources

The Ultimate Guide & Review: Step2 CS
Crush Step 2: The Ultimate USMLE Step 2 Review
Crush Step 3: The Ultimate Review

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact