Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

prayers needed  

• 0/5

Author11 Posts

hello brothers and sisters.first of all goodluck to all who took the exam and waiting for result.i need your prayers.i am an old graduate and remembering some silly mistakes which i did in exam.i started remembering wrong ones.is this normal.i dont know what will happen.i need ur prayers and best of luck to all.

hey guys there was no one in the whole forum to say me goodluck. my result is expected this wednesday.anywayz i wish best of luck to all of you

All the best ghulam. it happened to me after stp1.......its natural! i hope ur nbme scores were good enough! GL man!

best of luck ghulam.You have done your part,just leave the rest to the allimighty now.Keep yourself preoccupied and dont think about the score.

gud luck..it will b gr8 IA..!!

Goodluck Ghulam! It will be great!smiling facenod

good luck

hey ghulam.. good luck on your results.

i know the feeling. i jus did the exam few days ago.. and the wrong ones are tormenting me.. easy ones at that. i try to see the overall picture and if that doesnt work, try suppression or distraction. and of course, praying def. helps.

Good Luck ghulam!! You will do good!! Hard work is always paid!! Keep faith!

thanks everyone.my result expected after 2 days

well we r waiting for ur detailed experience over step 2 ..............n praying that u will get what u hv hoped for,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Bookmark and Share

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

All ur prayers are needed
prayers needed
prayers needed
show Related resources

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact