Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

10 kickstarters for the CS Robot  

• 0/5

Author2 Posts

10 kick starters for the CS robot !

Oh yes!…….you are a Robot at “certain times” during the patient encounter. . Some things are to be done routinely for every case. For example the entry and introductory part (except for changing the last name of the patient) , the PAMHUGS FOSS (the questions you ask are the same, the answers may be different from patient to patient). Therefore, from a examinee’s perspective you have to be so fluent and proficient in these sections that it should flow as if it were your second nature. No awkwardness, or fumbling in these sections of the patient encounter. So, let’s find out how to go about the initial introductory sentences/procedures to impress the SP. Shall we?

There are 10 things to be done in order …..and each of them gets graded.

Click on the link below for the rest of the article

http://blog.targetusmle.com/

Hope you guys are rocking at your best!

I just wanted to add another note to this blog:

Sometimes the doorway information is so vague you have absolutely NO IDEA what system or what DD's are pertinent to the case at hand.

DONT PANIC.........you will know as soon as you enter and ask for the chief complaints ......so KEEP YOUR COOL and jot down the DD's as soon as you hear the SP talk !!

For SKYPE ONLINE CLASSES with me PM me for details or contact me at [email protected]

STEP 2 CS : Do it once ...........Do it right !

Best,

Target

www.targetusmle.com

Bookmark and Share

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

Proper Care for Your Robot Mop
IV/rej for the week of 10/1 - 10/7
IV/rej for the week of 10/8 - 10/14
show Related resources

USMLEWorld Step 2 CS Course
NY CS PREP
Gold Step 2 CS Prep

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact