Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

WITH FAITH IN GOD .. Step 3  

• 0/5

Author131 Posts

yeah hyvee, sorry for me being so selfish!! i just didnt ask abt ur prep for step 1 , i m just so crazy these days --how is studies going, i hope u hav begun reading again

dr colors: u are rt buddy, these days are just crazy..i m trying to keep sane..thanks for being with me!!

mono dear u are the one who is having the test soon, focus on yourself and study now , it is next week u don`t have to be crazy i`m sure u will do great as usuall, just don`t forget to eat grin

Good luck Mono!

hi mono,good luck dear!do your best and hope for the best,i am sure you will do great,just keep your faith!

i just dont know whats wrong with me..i dont feel like doing anything..n feel i shd go to sleep..n if i try to sleep, there is no sleep in my eyesrolling eyes..may b i m going crazy!!

u are almost there mon, almost there , finish it strong honey smiling face

hyvee..thank u soo much..i need courage to give this exam..this much different from rest steps..final and fatal..i dont feel well prepared but i want it to get over!!!rolling eyes

Mono, listen to your gut feeling, its natural to be reluctant to leave what we have been holding on to since 2-3 yrs USMLEEEEEE, so just let it go. MOVE ON buddy.Take the exam, GL studying.
nod

You can do it Mono nod

how are u mon, u will nail it i`m surenod

thanks u all ..to boost me up..i just did sample cd now ..realising its not good idea to do so close to exam..bad score ...i still have ccs cases n derma left,,,lets see how much i can manageconfused

I M TRYING TO READ , but mind is seem to shut down..i m just feeling tired ..just praying i do good in exam!!

u will do excellent, it is tomorrow, ,after that freedom forevernod

just study 7am-4pm, with short breaks, then u can relax. don;t push too much, although feeling to study longs hrs haunts.

doing new unseen q's always good, stimulates your brain.

Be very positive

whatever i wrote here is very hard to achieve but u got to do it. Lilac did it and you can do it now, I will follow you then.

Best wishes on your exam, rest and relax and take it easy. I think the best you can do is keep calm and remember that you know it , it can be a little hard but it is doable . If I could pass with not that a great preparation with all your work you will do great.

smiling face.

mono,i made a special prayer for u this morning, u will pick the right answer all over , good luck honsmiling face

good luck mono...nod

good luck!

hii all

i just came back from exam, tired but glad that ts done

the mcq as said are vague and i was rushing for time, marked items just as blocked end, cases were ok, 2 cases were vague, but i managed a diagnosis, i hope i did right thing, i dont want to check books now..just praying i pass with a decent score

gl all

and thank u all so much hyvee, dl , colors, kgal, tina, jhmd, sigh..without u all i wud have never been able to push myself!!

gud luck on finishing dear

Bookmark and Share

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

Pariuri Esports în România
Pariuri Esports în România
WITH FAITH IN GOD ....
show Related resources

Kaplan USMLE Step 1 Web Prep
USMLEWorld Step 2 CS Course
USMLEWorld Step 1 Qbank

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact