Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

scheduling step 3- need help!!  

• 0/5

Author6 Posts

is it ok to schedule the exam with a 1 day gap between the 2 days.. these are the only dates available in my preferred areas..

can someone please tell me if there is continuity between the 2 days or what is the format of the exam cos i am very confused about tht ...

please help thanks

try selecting the earlier day,if the next available day gets selected and u are able to print the final confirmation then u should be fine, you can also call them up to see if thats right, if it shows some error message,then u probably cannot give the exam with a gap. i think Prometric site says that we should select 2 consecutive days for Step 3 ,but if those are the only days available, then i suggest that u first schedule yr exam and then call them up otherwise by the time u get back, even they might be gone

sat - mon is ok, other variations - I don't know

everything is ok....
the prometric people tell u wen is the next date.....when u will click on date u need prometric will let u know the next date too

there is no harm if there is agap...instead its good....u get time to rejuvinate ur energy n revise ccs which is the next day,.....

i have been lucky enough to get 2 day gap btw my exam...
so dnt worry ...everything is fine

on first day there will be mcq's
on second day there will be mcq's and ccs

there is no as such continuity btw the two days....
so its good u get time btw the second day to relax n read ccs

hey guys .. thanks fr ure replies.. i hv it on mon & wed.. i will double check by callin thm ..gl to all

Bookmark and Share

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

Need help scheduling the interview date, Please.
need help ........for scheduling practice test
urgent -- need help in scheduling
show Related resources

Kaplan USMLE Step 1 Web Prep
USMLEWorld Step 2 CS Course
USMLEWorld Step 1 Qbank

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact