Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

Please take a look at my failed CS  

• 0/5

Author4 Posts

I failed CS in the 1st attempt in Philadelphia in April. I failed in ICE. In the score report, ICE was right on the high end of borderline zone. Within ICE, information collection was two stars above the high end of borderline zone, PN was right on high end of borderline zone, just like ICE. CIS and SPE were well above borderline.

ICE
*********|********|
IC
PN
*********|********|
between two vertical bars is borderline zone
IC: information collection.

I am not clear the standard of failure. Did I fail because my PN was not above high end of borderline zone or because I did not pass the preset threshold somewhere above borderline zone?

Please give your opionion.

hi i am sorry to hear that .. the stars under the lower line is more than those above it so you failed or you can say also the middle star which is your average is under the lower line... don't give up try again.... and work on your PN

Hi. I'm sorry about your CS sad Did you follow First Aid's format? You can follow FA's format closely next time nod

All three components have to be above the borderline by just one star at least for you to pass. Good luck next time. Read up on this forum, prepare well, and then go for it. Do not lose heart. Its not the end of the world.

Bookmark and Share

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

pleaae take a look at my situation
Confused which books to buy....Please take a look....
please take a look, seriously
show Related resources

USMLEWorld Step 2 CS Course
NY CS PREP
Gold Step 2 CS Prep

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact