|Prep for USMLE|
|         Forum      |     Resources||New Posts   |   Register   |   Login||»  |
I am an IMG M.D, asking about my chance to get a residency in pathology in the next match.
graduation date 2006, 2nd year resident in biochemistry program ( a branch of Laboratory Medicine ),
I've just started working in a reseach lab, Infectious Disease dep at VA hospital in U.S
my USMLE scores is: 97-92 and expected date for CS score is Aug,19.
Is it better to wait until 2011 match so I'll get a longer experience in labs, or I have a good chance this year?
anyone help will be highly appreciated
You could wait and do step 3 in the meantime. That is what I did. Also because I had a commitment to my lab.
| Similar forum topics|
advice please, Patho Match 2010
Q about 2010 Match
| Related resources|
Match a Resident
topper enterprises 2010
Residency Match 101 Biggest Mistakes