Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

How to estimate your score  
Get Adobe Flash player

• 0/5

Author136 Posts

the step 2 ck score estimator wouldn't accept my test results. it asks for a mcat score and there is not a spot to enter that. is the whole thing fake? My kaplan scores were 57 average for the last 6 blocks and on the kaplan sample test i also got a 57. I was doing about the same on UW. the score estimator said i'd do great according to my uw score of 57, but that i'd fail with a miserable 166 according to the kaplan 57. I did fine. i got a 97. I also scored a 540 on nbme test one and a 510 on nbme test 2. They were the better predictors of my score.

Yes 500 or better on NBME is a good indicator of success

Hi everyone,

First post here. I had a question about how accurate the nbme score data sheet was.

I am currently averaging around 70% on usmleworld. I have taken both the usat and the nbme form 4 with scores of 600 and 580.

I took nbme 3 last night and got a 380!!! I looked over the test with the answers that were posted on other sites and I had around 80%. According to the scoring sheet posted here it seems like a 80% is a 520 but a 380 is 64%. Is the nbme form 3 different?

Man, I am really stressed out my exam is in 3 days!!!

m0nkeyman wrote:
Hi everyone,

First post here. I had a question about how accurate the nbme score data sheet was.

I am currently averaging around 70% on usmleworld. I have taken both the usat and the nbme form 4 with scores of 600 and 580.

I took nbme 3 last night and got a 380!!! I looked over the test with the answers that were posted on other sites and I had around 80%. According to the scoring sheet posted here it seems like a 80% is a 520 but a 380 is 64%. Is the nbme form 3 different?

Man, I am really stressed out my exam is in 3 days!!!

Dont know what to say, its possible to be at the magical 70% and then screw up an assessment, the NBME is only 200 questions

the real thing is 352 so there will be a difference in scoring

Do you feel ready?

Attitude counts as well

The question I have was that do i need to score much higher on nbme form 3. I looked over nbme form 3 and I got approximately an 80%. I used the questions and answers I found from another forum.

m0nkeyman wrote:
The question I have was that do i need to score much higher on nbme form 3. I looked over nbme form 3 and I got approximately an 80%. I used the questions and answers I found from another forum.
What I'm saying is you cannot base everything on one NBME one day, You have to look at the whole picture.

http://www.prep4usmle.com/forum/thread/105080/
any help plz?

hi friends,
going to take step- I on march 15.
going to start USMLE world tomorrow.
my self-assessment score was 536 and three digit score was 226. how much percentile would it equal to
any suggestions to improve my performance

Nice post
Thanks

thx! keep up...

hey i have a question...my nbme 2 is 500. but in the nbme website it correlates to a 230....my exam in a week. am i good to go..

and yes.. i took it along with UWSA .. 8 hours total.... UWSA was after nbme 2 and predicted 235. I am striving for above 230.

how can i do it offline???? would someone please help me..am thinking about quiting because am so frustrated sad

hi guys. mu nbme form 7 score was 410. i dont know to take exam in 3 weeks or postpone?

does anyone have form 7 step 1 with answers?

mu email is: marzieh_k60@yahoo.com

hi guys,
i have a question, i did my UW assessment right now and got score 262/730 and i want to know how it can predict my real score? i haven't done NBME yet, i want to schedule the date of my exam based on this assessment and i want to know if i am good enough to squelch or not? it is urgent, somebody help me!!!!

hey ppl, i am a med student from delhi ,india. i have jst finished my final yr of mbbs. i am thinking to give step 2 ck before step 1 because step2 subjects are fresh in my head riht now..so i guess i wd be abe to score better. what do u guys suggest.pla answer asap. thanks.pls pls answer asap

Bookmark and Share

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

How to estimate your score
PLZ help! score estimate
ESTIMATE UR STEP 1 SCORE HERE!!
show Related resources

USMLE Score Estimator

Advertise | Support | Privacy | TOS | Premium | Contact