Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

NEED YOUR HELP AND ADVICE  

• 0/5

Author4 Posts

hello all doctors here ...

just i read flacon success .. then i decide to write my story here bcz i was so depressed but Flacon make mee find hope again..

i start prep for step 2 long time ago ..long mean long ...plz it is the most thing which make mee depresed .. iwhen i graduated i was not read any thing in english in the medicine college.. then i lost more than year improving my language it is ok now.. and i was an averge student so my knowledge was also not that good also spent long time in improving my medical knowledge and was decided to do step2 then decide not to do ,and the on and off ..sometime i well do and other not but when i look to years i lost of my life return to do step2 preparing and on and off continue and depressed .stress continue also ...and months continue to lose ..
my preparing is good and i did some blocks in download uw and i am not that bad... but now when i feel that i am ok and i can do the exam within months ...
now and after all that i found that i can not reading ..and feel that i have to end these lost and specialized in my country and enough for losing years but after i read flacon i deide to write herre and have some hope although i stell can not read more than hour without feel stress... really i need u r help

need u r help and advice

well , i graduated from medical college almost 1 and half year ago and i hit 25 years old , and now i'm studying for step2 and i do not know when i shall take it ... perhaps next years if God will , anyway if ur age is above 35 years old , i say , u should stop ur advanture for seeking for glorey outside ur country !! for me if i hit 28 years old and without make any progress , i shall stop this path ...u only live once in this life , so do not waste it with ur irrational ambition , stm the American are genetical much better than us , what shall we do ???!!

i am 30 years old and i have a great chance there for specialized just must do the exam ..

Bookmark and Share

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

need your advice, please help me
Ranking and #of slots-your advice please
need your advice
show Related resources

Blueprints in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Human Anatomy and Physiology GC 1132
Kaplan Lecture Notes and Qbank

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact