Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

NBME SCORE HELP  

• 0/5

Author21 Posts

HI I JUST TOOK NBME assessment 1 for step 2 ck i got 350 . please tell me can i take my test in 6 weeks coz that's the only time i am left with , for my registration expiration .
i ll really appreciate your opinion
thanks

please do reply i am really nervous right now and i ll really appreciate your support

saqib can i know ur year of graduation coz alot of it depends on how much have u been out ov clinical touch coz step 2 ck depends on alot of factors?

sure i graduated in 2006

r u from pakistan?

hey listen tell me ur uworld scores?

my u world score was 65% and i am planning to start kaplan q bank in couple of days
i really appreciate your advice

bro listen just focus on uworld n kaplan lecture notes u dun need to do anything else i had a similar score but search exam experiences there is a guy who scored 400 on n nbme n then worked on uworld n kaplan lecture notes n gt an amazing score of 250/99

how did u do on ur step 1

i got 84 in step 1 i am really confused . i just want to get done with this but i don what is going to happen . some time i think is it really worth doing for the rest of my life . anyways thanks alot for your replies and i ll appreciate if you can tell some good source for study .
thanks

ali wat did u get on step 1

buddy... i got a 360 on the NBME like 4 weeks b4 my exam... after gettin that score i was confused too.. but after that all I did was USMLE world Q's like 3-4 blocks everyday and go through the ones i was gettin wrong.. i ended up with a 62% avg in that and i took the 2nd NBME like 5 days before my exam and got a 590!

I took my exam last week.. inshallah i'll get a great score..
I read wat u wrote and i think 6 weeks is more than enough.. especially if ur scoring 65% in UW. If u havent finished the Q's.. finsh them.. go throug hthe ones ur getting wrong and the take NBME 2 like 10 days before ur exam.. Inshallah u wont do bad!grin

i got n 88 on step 1

Thanks alot for your support i think i ll do this . i don have any other option left any ways .
thanks again now i feel much better

saqib just do uworld really well n u l be fine

also dont forget to pray!grin

Hello there,

that what happend to me too, i had done NBME form 2 late on july and i was shocked when i had seen that i scored 400..

but then i went over UW again , reviewed some notes i had taken.. reviewed some selected topics ( what NBME had told me i m weak in) ..i reviewd it from kaplan ..

my UW was 65 percent

again i tool my exam on october 9th, got my results on october 29th with 250/99

ok i forgot to tell every body i m doing externship while i am studying,

i work midnight shifts ... so you will be fine. dont worry !

believe in your self!

good luck and let us hear good news from you.

Thanks a lot . i really appreciate your replies . i never thought i ll get such a support . ya that's what i am doing i ma reviewing my notes and Usmle world and probably i ll do kaplan q bank also and hope for the best .
again thanks alot

you welcome .. and keep going

exam is a bit easy!

i m trying to study for my step 1.. i cant stand it !!!!!!!!!!sad

good luck to both u guyz... I got CS in 5 days nod

Bookmark and Share

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

NBME Score + UW Score = need advice
please help NBME score
Help! Need to raise NBME score
show Related resources

NBME Self-Assessment Program
USMLE Score Estimator
NBME Self-Assessment Program

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact