|Prep for USMLE|
|         Forum      |     Resources||New Posts   |   Register   |   Login||»  |
Please disscuss about questions ask in psychiatry interview and how to prepare for them ,good resources etc..please friends ,who have interview experience from last year share your experiences.
Thanks in advance.
I hope it's useful:
1.What is it about psychiatry that interests you?
2. What areas of biological psychiatry are of particular interest to you?
3. What areas of psychological psychiatry are of particular interest to you?
4. What role do you think psychiatrists should play in the overall health care system?
5. What role do you think psychiatrists should play in trying to influence social issues?
6. What are your thoughts about the role that psychologists and social workers should play in the care of those with mental illnesses?
7. What thoughts do you have about requiring psychiatric patients to take their medication?
8. Do you have a philosophy about suicide? What should the psychiatristâ€™s responsibility be for preventing suicide?
| Similar forum topics|
Interview for psychiatry 2015
Psychiatry interview Preparation
| Related resources|
Blueprints in Psychiatry
Kaplan Lecture Notes: Psychiatry and Epidemiology
Blueprints Clinical Cases in Psychiatry
Advertise | Support | Privacy | TOS | Premium | Contact