Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

A new way to go for CK!!!!  

• 0/5

Author163 Posts

Lyann, GZ and I went to a CS workshop last Wed...Wish I knew you were also in Chicagoconfused Have you done CS yet?

Hi Lyann,

Thanks for the support Doc nod I am back to ck business and I see that you are doing gr8 smiling face I will visit you more often since now I am back in the neighborhood nod

Keep it up

Hi DL and GZsmiling face
Thanks to pass by,I'm doing my UW ,and i guess I'm oksticking out tongue
DL ,no I didn't take CS yetshaking head that will be nextsad is just that I want to finish
with the monsters(step 1/CK) first,coz i know these takes more time to study,I was planning to go to Kaplan workshop but I couldn't have the day offrolling eyes
u know.... specially when u just got the jobraised eyebrow...since my CK will be on the last week of July I though that the workshop was good to have an idea of how to encounter the CSshaking head it's ok I guess will be more workshops at Kaplan.
GZ hope u will continue ur prep for CK soonraised eyebrow
OK then I'm going back to UW to finish my block,I try to do one block or two between the week days,Bye now... be goodgringringrin

Oh good you knew about the workshop. That's ok. For now just focus on CKnodnodnod When you're ready for the CS prep I will share wih you what I have learned at the workshopsmiling face

your journal is full of energy and i am hoping that you will get 99. how is your UWworld score and when you are planning to take NBME test... hope to work like you... you are very right with job you get more motivation,,,, but i refused job offer and prefer to study, now i am feeling more pressure to get good score... anyway keep working.. you are an inspiration for all of us

Hi guyssmiling facenice to see u again!!!!!
DL and Z09 ,thanks to visit my journal..specially Z09 for ur kindnesssmiling face
I'm getting between 65-72% scores on my UW in all subjets,but in no time mode at first i tried to do it subjet by subjet but sow that was taking me a lot off time,will be until 2 weeks before my test day when i'm planning to do it with timenodI agree with DL ...Kaplan and UW have some different explanations for some subjets,and to be honest I love UW explanations grin
Z09,the job give me motivation,I like to dream to see my self on my own office,taking care of my own patientssmiling faceThat's why even when i came back so tired from work I can't just skip my prep.
Take care guys see u aroundcool

That's good Lyann! smiling face Working does motivate us morenod Keep up he good work dear! wink

Hi Lyann dear. I'm done with my first round of UW. Doing revisions now and trying to steal some study time at work for 2nd read of Kaplan OB-gynwink

You're almost done too! Have you booked your exam yet?

Hi DL ballerinasmiling face
Yes,I booked for 7/30sadand i' not sure to keep the datesadmaybe i can move to first week of Augustrolling eyes..U now I'm little chickensticking out tongue will seesticking out tonguesticking out tonguesticking out tongue
I'm passing too much time at work and I don't have a minute to breathmad
My boss is coolcoolhe discuss with me the pt's cases that we see in the office,I feel good,but he give me alot of work toorolling eyeswell he doesn't have other assitraised eyebrow
So dear DL, i see ur UW is almost done ...good jobnod,I hope to finish mine too
ok see u ,be goodcool

Lyann,

That's a good score what you are getting on UW, are you taking nbme sometime soon? I don't know how good predictor s it on CK as on Step 1, but probably I will take it in July, I am talking about the NBME

Well Lyann nice seing that you keep pushing your CK cart, see you ardound Doc now that I am back in the block

Hi peoplesmiling face
I'm back,still stick to my UW and getting chickensad since everyday that is passing is taking me very close to my CKsadsadsad
Hope everybody is doing goodnod take care now ,see u aroundcool

Hi Lyann. You can do it on July 30!nodnod Yes you can!grin

YES,I CANwink

Oh well!!!!
This is me again dear journalrolling eyes
Today was a busy day,and I'm almost ready to start a block of my UW,I don't know what is happenraised eyebrowI guess I'm tired,wouldlike to finish with this very soonshaking headfeel a little depress ,but will ask my God to give me strength to continuerolling eyes
I'm telling my self that I will conquer this CK,and I willnod I just that sometimes
our little chicken comes out to let our self knows that we r humans and that made mistake and learn from those mistakes is a skill that only humans possesscool

Everybody feels this way dear. We have our low days and this is just one of yourssmiling face But try to stay focused. Relax for a bit and treat yourself once in a whilenod

Lyann,

I want to cheer you up ... come on Lyann, you are way stronger than a blue day, but it's ok to feel that way sometimes, I miss everything from my hometown but we are here and this is something we can do, so let's do this buddy

Thanks dear Grazie!!
I was a little down,but I'm doing ok now,still doing my UW,almost donewink
I'm planning to redo it for 1 more month,will see over the way how everything go
Take care now ,happy prepgrin

How's your prep coming along Lyann?smiling face

Hi people.I'm here,still breathinggrin
DL my prep is going on,I'm redoing UW for now and reviewing
pharma time to time,just seen closer to 7/30,will seewink
everyone be good and continue with ur prepgrin

Hello my dear journal!!!! this gatita is backcool
I'm count down just started sad I have done everything i could
for this prep, my God be with me,for now on I'm doing bloks with timming mode
onlyrolling eyesok,my journal I'll be backwink

Bookmark and Share

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

Khách hàng nên chọn mua bán xe ô tô chính hãng hay xe nhập sẽ có lợi hơn
Mua bán xe ô tô cũ và kinh nghiệm cần biết khi mua xe đã qua sử dụng
Corporate Way or Smart Way
show Related resources

Kaplan USMLE Step 2 CK Qbank
First Aid Q&A for the USMLE Step 2 CK
Kaplan USMLE Step 2 CK Qbook

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact