Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

Radiology applicants for 2009 match  

• 0/5

Author49 Posts

Hi guys, how's everyone doing? I applied to 40 programs. I have 1 invitation so far, no rejections. Let's hope in the coming days we start receiving some invitations!

hi i would highly appreciate it if all you guys applying for rads this year would post your creds.. and once you get matched (which i hope you would) pleeeeeeeeeease post your story..

i noticed lots of 'want to get into rads' forums but very few 'how i matched ones'...

i plan to match next year with decent scores!!

Edited by opthainusmle on Oct 12, 2008 - 1:15 AM

opthainusmle,

Sure, no problem.

opthainusmle,

Sure, no problem. Hopefully we all match this year!

IM NOT IN LOVE ITS JUST A PHASE THAT IM GOINGGGGGGGG THROUGH

Matched!

hey pllllllease put in details of where you matched and your credentials.. would be highyl useful for us!!

Congrats to every IMG- I see 1 who matched into diagnostic radio....for the others---I remember reading a note from an IMG who matched the prev year, it was encouraging, I matched last year! And I wish luck for every person who tries...it is not impossible I repeat

Hi Guys,

For all those upset that I didnt write...starting in radio now...more free time. I have compiled a list of the programs- FMG friendly that I applied to....email me at mamtasingh99@yahoo.com for the list. I know some of you did write, I did personally answer your questions, but couldnt answer all of you.
This year unfortunately my program didnt take FMGs. But there is good news. Many univ programs are opening up the number of slots. So residents from other specialities are filling up smaller community programs. One guy from Int Medicine was especially lucky to jump over to a spot that opened up. Anyone from nuclear medicine wanting to jump over to radio- contact me. But as of now spots open at PGY3 level.

Bookmark and Share

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

2011 Radiology Applicants
To New applicants 2009
Neurology 2009 applicants
show Related resources

Match a Resident
Residency Match 101 Biggest Mistakes
USUHS Radiology Abnormal Chest Cases

Advertise | Support | Privacy | TOS | Premium | Contact