Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

i do need a 99  

• 0/5

Author5 Posts

i dont know how much time is left till exam coz i have not taken any date. nowadays doin UW after that will do nbme and then take date most probably in july.
today i did 3 block in total of which i got 50% in two of them and 63% in one. these 2 scores are stuck with me for past 8 blocks and i really hate it. though this is my second time for UW stilll such bad performance i should be ashamed of my self.
i dont know may be im doing them in night and im so sleepy or i dont know what but i have to improve it and learn all the explanations they should be on my tips .
its 5:00 am ill try to learn some notes and then lfor tomorrow more mcqs

today ihave only done explanations of two blocks and nothing else shame on me complete waste of time.
its 2:30 in morning thinking abt doin atleast 1 block but i m sure will do bad in it coz mind not fresh . God help mehttps://www.prep4usmle.com/templates/images_default/smilies/frown.gif
sad

i was only able to do 1 block along with explanations. now im too sleepy. im way behind my schedule so im getting cranky now.
anyways a goodnight sleep and then tomorrow should do atleast 3 blocks

have done 1 block its almost evening. 3 more blocks to go with explanation. have to read the notes made from the ques done today and yesterday.

Hi there. You're really too hard on yourself berating yourself like this! You need to be in a positive mindset to learn and retain well. And you shouldn't be sabotaging your own efforts like this. Encourage yourself more, rather than putting yourself down, and you'll notice the change on your attitude and results in a short while.

All the best!

Bookmark and Share

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

IT IS A 99. MY 99 MY 99!
99, 99, 99
99/99 second attempt
show Related resources

how to do all things from usmle to match

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact