What should I upload?
Gastroenterology (full)

usmlekiller, pmapunk66
2 7%
Rheumatology (full)

Nanuka, kris09_us, Odin
3 11%
Hematology (full)

brainstem, dr.desperate, dr_puma, Antib, webdoctor, uncle SAM watin, jmkhanzada, erA1ic
8 30%
Endocrinology (full)

ZAHIDBASHIR, pravitt, drfax, drbrd, loto, pipi99
6 22%
Pulmonology (full)

queenayat, DR.ELSADIG, commit, kirby, yarab99, usmle_exam, mikhail
7 26%
None of Above

dramer
1 4%
27 votes
This poll is now closed.

Author91 Posts

thank you ..... i wish you all luck in your match ....

where r u zako??????? we r waiting for the rest of the notes????? plz helpshocked

depressed....got my visa for step 2 CS rejected....reason? no strong ties...questionable decision...I have my own family (wife, 2 children - 2 years and 7 months old), own apartment in the center of the city, house outside the city, own car, own bank account (at least 8,000 $)....no strong ties, though I am just 25 and have all the above...I didn't continue with the notes much, as I had no desire to do anything...if something changes, I will let you know...

hey zako...am so sorry to hear this...visa issues continue to haunt the best of us...dont lose heart, it has happened before to members here, am sure someone will write in helpful advice...take care

My visa was rejected as well on the first occassion (I went for the visa without the step 1 and step 2ck score. They told me to come back with the USMLE scores. When I went again with my step 1 score iIgot the visa.) I dont know how you should go about your case but I am sure there is a way. I wonder if there is anyone here who has not had big hurdles on the way to a residency in the US. Keep the faith. Good luck.

Sorry to listen that,

I have sent u PM.

Good Luck and be steadfast, u will definately get visa

sorry about that,,go again and again,,dont give up....if u have a job there,,get a letter from them..

HI Zako,
I just read about your performance today - and I think you are very gifted. I was surprised to hear about the US visa - my guess is the visa person you came across did not know what he was doing. But I am sure you will re-apply (if you have not done so already) and come across a more sensible person. Getting a talend as yours, should be to their own country's good. A man like you always gives a lot more than he takes.
I will ask you few advice for myself, after you take your CS.

HI Zako,

Good luck with your visa....

I am sure you would get through 2nd time...

my wishes with you,

you would be wonderful doc! dont worry

Excellent score...... well there are visa problems now and then ...hopefully you wount have dat problem the second time ....loved your GIT notes..looking forward for the rest

i would like to see the pdf of ur score.

dr_puma : Do you want to see the performance profile or do you doubt the score? sticking out tongue

hitesh wrote:
dr_puma : Do you want to see the performance profile or do you doubt the score? sticking out tongue

gringringrin

dr_puma wrote:
both

coolgrin

dr_puma wrote:
both

I am not saying that I believe his score but I do know that its possible to get something this high. I know one other person who has. I dont blame you for doubting it since this was his(zako's) first topic/post on this forum. Also, this thread was dead for 3 months when someone again posts here for the first time on this forum to bump it upraised eyebrow... Again, I'm not saying that it couldnt be just co-incidental.

But, I do not see the point in stopping by and asking for proof. You dont believe it, move on. I hope you get what I mean, no offence intended.

Zako: Is your IM prep book ready yet? wink

dr_puma wrote:
hitesh dont tell me what to do.....its a free world I will write as I feel..........this is not a market place ....please go take ur shop elsewhere.Ok?..........offence intended !!!!!!!

wow.. Did i touch a soft spot there? Relax..! Nobody's trying to strip you of your right to free speech..! rolling eyes ..All i did was use mine..

hitesh wrote:

wow.. Did i touch a soft spot there? Relax..! Nobody's trying to strip you of your right to free speech..! rolling eyes ..All i did was use mine..

LOLLLLLLLLgrin

Well, hi all...sorry for such a delay....dr_puma you can get my score and watch it all your life grin but let me advice you that such a behavior can only harm your overall performance...stay calm, study a lot, repeat again and again and you will get the score you deserve...Others thx for defending my score, though it's natural that most never believe the existence of scores that high...But demanding a pdf??? this is no problem for me, but it raises questions about dr_puma's ones...I'm only expressing my opinion, not intending to offend anyone...Regarding my IM book, soon (3-4) months you'll get it finished, I hope so...and one more, I know one guy who sells Kaplan USMLE step 2 CK notes 2008-2009 pdf version...if interested, let me know and I will give you his contact information...I think he does that for about 50$, or less....Here's my Score report (as I removed my personal 2nd page, it will be in jpeg format...)

zako , Congratulatios!

I'm happy that now those delusional people out there can see the fact .

Dr , Puma If you don't have the ability to do sth that soes not mean sb else can't do it ,

There is no need for anybody to lie here , as I said we don't even know each other .No need to show off.

I don't know the problem is his score that some can't tolerate or it is an internal delusional traits inside them .

FYI , The highest score I have seen in CK is 281 , and I'm sure that there may be some higher scores out there ,

Bookmark and Share

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

Score report 276/99
276/99: prep and exam experience
Growth of the remaining lung imme
show Related resources

Kaplan 1-Day Step 2 CS Simulated Exam
Kaplan Step 2 CS 5-Day Live
USMLE Score Estimator

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact