Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

Nothing Else is important!  

• 0/5

Author39 Posts

Hi, sprint thanks for visiting my journal and for your encouraging words, indeed needed. Congratulations for your IVs. I am sure you will match to a good program, you deserve it!!!

Can not wait to joint to step 3 prep by february 1st, probably you will be done with step 3 at that time. All the very best.

HEY STEP 3 2007---> I am using only UW and Kaplsn atep 2 CK notes.All the best to you.

Hey Ivonne...Good to see you here...Don't wory---With lots of things around, I don't think I would be able to complete step 3 by Feb 1...looking forward for you to join my prep wink

Yesterday--Got fed up with very very low scores in Cardiology each time...So, now switching gears to Pediatrics...Not feeling very well today---But, neways,

November 25th Sunday

3 hours Pediatrics notes + 20 questions

how is it going sprint??nod

thank u sprint
can u pls share with me ur view abt kaplan step 3 notes/
is it worth doing it?
all the best

It is December 6th.. Already 10 days have gone without touching the book. Nobody to be blamed except me. But, the good thing is I am doing my best to have all my committments -IV, Project, Coursework done as much as I can. To be honest with me, today is the only day I have time to spend for Step 3 and I will do it , Since things are really bad for next couple of weeks for my final exams

December 6th- Thursday

Today's Target : 20 pages in pediatrics + 20 questions with explanations

Hi I just read your entire journal. You were going pretty strong. That is motivating. Have you set your self a date yet? Good luck and I hope to see you around more often.

hi sprint, good to see u. hmm busy with coursework. good thing shud go on priority wise
btw got any date for step 3 yet??

GL for finals & step 3 both

Hi medocuk, kity...Thanks for dropping in. As you see, I am getting dates here and there for STUDYING itself...With interviews in January, I don't think I would be able to make it to the end of January. Trying to utilise the time whatever I get...So, here I go fot today ..

December 8th - Sunday

Target : 30 Questions + 30 pages

Good luck with your interviews. Do you know what would be the optimum time to get done with step 3 so it actually counts for getting a residency and then the desired visa? Thanks.

Hope you are having a good day.

r step3 kap videos also gud for step 2.?im finding conrad fisher lecs useful.pls guide.thx

So back again after travelling and finishing few of my final exams ---- OMG! My project took me a long time to complete. Today is the only day available for step 3 before next Friday.

December 16th Sunday

Peds 30 Qns + 20 pages

In between, I did finished my targets for the days in which I studied smiling face.

Medocuk ---> Good to see you going..Hope you are attending IV's now! I think to count for interviews, Step 3 must be taken before attending IV. To count for visa, I think it differs for hospitals...But, as long as end of March is sufficient.

Hey USG --- I loved step 2 videos....Believe me --- Listen only step 2 lectures --- I find no reason why shouldn't score high.

Heyyyyyyyyyy howzzzzzzzzz u? My CK time now. grinsticking out tonguegrin Not touching PYSCH till 4 days before. wink The date is 26th dec. U study well. GOOD LUCK, buddy! nod

BTW< what videos sud I listen to, genious just saw ur reply to USGgrin

thanks sprint.

Hey mytime -- You should be fine with step 2 kaplan videos. I watched al of them except for pediatrics.

One more semester over!! Only one more left to graduate! The better thing than this is that atleast 10 days of nointerruption. I am not sure why I am so lazy like this - Not ffeling at all to put intense work for studying step 3. No more platitudes..So, for today

December 24th - Monday

Today's target : 30 UW questions with explanations + some IV scheduling work

howdie? smiling face

Hi medocuk......Hope you are doing well in your cardiology......I got the worst percentage 34% so far in cardiology...Hope you get the double of it smiling face

I have found out my problem ---Whenever I study CK notes, I think I know it and things will move faster so that I would have enough time......Working really hard on it...I cannot equate my motivation to step 2..Not even closer...In step 2 ..I was like..I have to get a 99..But in Syep 3..the fact that marks are not very important is pulling me down..

I have to overcome this..Let me see it for today..So, with determined goal...For the next 2 hours -----> 10 UW questions + Ck notes.

"I have to get a 99 in Step 3 also"

Done....For next 3 hours ---> 10 qns + 10 pages

"I have to get a 99"

Bookmark and Share

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

Nothing Else is Important!
Uzaq part-time iş
bir köpek ve bir iş istiyorum
show Related resources

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact