Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

pediatrics Interviews and Rejections  

• 40/5

Author276 Posts

IV - Creighton-Nebraska Univ...Is today my happy day or what?grin

Man... I've gotten like 15 rejections in the last 4 business days... I'm almost glad I didn't hear anything today. Hopefully things will turn around, but I feel that the season is ending and I'll be sooo thankful for any invite that comes from now on. GL all. Lets keep the faith alive!!

PS- I got rejected by all the places mentioned in the last several posts, except MSU Sparrow as I didn't apply there.

PSS- if anyone has any particular questions about programs in NYC, send me a private message. I'm pretty familiar with their reputations and what people in the area are saying about them.

IV - East Carolina Univ

Rej: Tufts medical Center

JforJimmy wrote:
Man... I've gotten like 15 rejections in the last 4 business days... I'm almost glad I didn't hear anything today. Hopefully things will turn around, but I feel that the season is ending and I'll be sooo thankful for any invite that comes from now on. GL all. Lets keep the faith alive!!

PS- I got rejected by all the places mentioned in the last several posts, except MSU Sparrow as I didn't apply there.

PSS- if anyone has any particular questions about programs in NYC, send me a private message. I'm pretty familiar with their reputations and what people in the area are saying about them.

This is the peak time for rejections. Don't worry everyone is getting them. Good luck!

Rejection on a sunday!! not nice

Rej: Univ of Chicago

Did you get rejection from MGH? I got.

has anyone interviewed at william beaumont in michigan for peds? i have one coming up, and i wanted to know what time the day ends. thanks!

last post was on 12/30/10 - 07:35 PM !!

what happened in the past 2 months ? confused any feed back ?? hoping best of luck for u all ..

I guess everyone is busy counting down the days until the match...and praying

Hi,

I received a rejection from New York Medical College Pediatric
Residency Program at Westchester Medical Center today.

Anyone who has received any reply from this program?

I received my first rejection today. Out of the 92 places I applied. Rejected from Rush University Chicago. Step 1: 84, Step 2CK: 99, 3 us LORs, FMG, graduated this year.

Received IV from UTMB,Galveston today.

Anyone who heard about IV experiences at UTMB?or anything else to share about UTMB?

anyone had experience in Flushing Hospital Medical Center-Peds? Im scheduled for IV in a coupld of weeks. Thanks!

Applying only to peds:
84(204)/99(226)/Cs awaited/ 6 weeks observership/3 US LORs + 1 Home LOR / 2011 graduate

Following 6 rejections:
UT Southwestern Austin Pediatrics
Akron Children's Hospital
Children's Hospital at Dartmouth
Suny Downstate
Syracuse
Rush
Peoria Program, IL

Edited by aniruddh.setya on Oct 12, 2011 - 9:40 AM

Hi ,
Anyone here?
Well, I think we should revive this thread....the last post was long ago. but its easier as we are all going through pretty much the same emotions and have the same questions.
ok My scores..takes guts to write them, anyway this is what they are-

all steps cleared/ 1st attempt/ step1/2/cs/3--82/76/pass/78.
between 2006-2009. Was working in between ,cleared Plab1 (UK) had changed my mind of coming to the U.S then.

Paed residency 3 years clinical posting
( not MD--so i cant mention it on ERAS appli) in home country.
No US experience.
will need visa.
I have applied to all except cali...only paeds programs( had to with the kind of scores)
have got 35 rejections till now.(now you have hope?)
Still to hear from135 programs.
Hoping and praying.

any kind words?

Bookmark and Share

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

Calls / Rejections for Pediatrics
any interviews/rejections from these?
interviews/rejections Oct 19- 25
show Related resources

Kaplan Lecture Notes: Pediatrics
First Aid for the Pediatrics Clerkship