Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

Pathology Interview Tips  

• 0/5

Tags:    
Author5 Posts

Do any Path residents have any tips for the interviews?

How about people who have started interviewing?

thanks

id like to hear about this,too......

hey amygdalaa, I think u have ur 1st IV pretty soon,is that right?...good luck! ull do great...

and im hoping u dont mind sharing ur experiences as well....

path guys..keep posting!!

Hi everyone. How are you all? I have been on and off due to lots of stuff going on. I have not been able to come online often.
I want to tell you guys I have attended a few interviews and want to tell you that the interviews are very relaxed. They are more about getting to know you as a person rather than test you knowledge or anything else. Also it is about how strongly you feel about the program. I think these guys are smart enough that they can sense your interest level and enthusiasm.
Please dont ask me where these were, coz I dont think that is prudent to disclose.
good luck to you all and hope we all end up at a spot we are going to enjoy working in.

yeah, ive always had the feeling that if there was a specialty in which u are not expected to answer a lot od med questions is pathology....the ppl there spend so much time together in a rather compact environment that ive always though that pd;s want to rather know ur personality and ability to work in a team.....u have confirmed that to me amygadalaa....... good luck with ur interviews!!!!....i wish i had more.....i have the impression that one would probably get interview-wiser and wiser as the pass by and that somehow im not gonna b able to "sell myself"appropiately on my 2 iv's...lets se.....good luck aLl!!

noxar we cant say for sure. Who knows yo might get more.

the thing is for your two interviews, prepare well by reading your CV and CAF and any research publications. and thesis. they might ask qs.

good luck. You will do well.

when is your step 3?

Bookmark and Share

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

Kaplan Pathology & PreTest Pathology
kaplan pathology vs goljan pathology
Kaplan pathology vs. BRS pathology
show Related resources

Rapid Review Pathology
Robbins Basic Pathology
Pathology cases - Univ of Pittsburg

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact