Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

problems with the limbic system  

• 0/5

Author8 Posts

I´m having trouble studying the limbic system from high yield NA, is first aid enough? Any suggestions to get on track please.

try Kaplan...what's the problem...its not much maybe i can explain it.

Hey thanks! Problem is that there seems to be a lot more details in the high yield and I feel that if I don´t memorize it all it would not suffice. I´ll go ahead and try kaplan, maybe all I need is a different focus on the matter.

I don't think you should go in 'too much' detail into the limbic system. I would stick for FA for that, and just memorize the Papez circuit, and be able to point out the different structures of the limbic system on an MRI.

Just my 2 cents.

Don't get me wrong, it's good to know everything, and cover all grounds, but i'm just speaking from experience that's all! I guess it depends on how much prep time you have..

=)

I don't think you should go in 'too much' detail into the limbic system. I would stick for FA for that, and just memorize the Papez circuit, and be able to point out the different structures of the limbic system on an MRI. - Young doc

I strongly second Young doc's opinion on this.

Did you try going through Dr. Najeeb he is really good at explaining things from scratch..

Yes, they r right.
No need 2 go in deep bcz it's not fully understood.
If u can try lanz physiology, it's so easy and reasonable.

Best of luck

Bookmark and Share

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

limbic system
mnemonic for limbic system
log-in problems
show Related resources

How the Immune System Works
Physiology: Cases and Problems: Board Review Series

Advertise | Support | Privacy | TOS | Premium | Contact