Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

Propose new topics for match experiences  

• 0/5

Author10 Posts

Hi all,

This forum is only for Match Experiences.
There are few predefined topics where your input is appreciated.

Please post suggestions here if interested to expand this forum.

Regards!

What about match experiences for the people with low scores.That would be really encouraging and helpful for some of us with poor performances.confused

I agree! reading posts about how people with low scores are doing would really be encouraging and interesting!!nod

Thanks, prep4usmle, for making this forum so informative!

I think a thread with all the prematch facts and experience would be nice.

Hi Prep4usmle:

Thanks for giving us such a wonderful solution of our problems.....

What about match expereinces of people with Psychiatry, Anaesthesiology, I mean those residencies that are rare and one with low scores can get into it.....There are many forums other than this who tell us about IM, FP, OB/G, Surgery, Paeds but we have no forums anywhere, I guess, that clearly tell us something about Psychiatry and other rare ones. So my suggestion would be to expand this forum in terms of such experiences.....

Secondly, there should be a forum on which people should tell us about their interviews in detail right from the dress code to the things that PDs mainly concentrate on. Because most of the people here are not very good at interviews and that's the day that decide your fate and that gives u basically the fruit of ur patience and hardwork, u know. So people like me can get ideas about interviewing process....

That would be of great help. May be some people don't agree with my ideas but this is what i suggest.

Thanks again for all ur support.

Oh, I have just found out that there is one forum as Interview Stories, created by bbb but nobody has posted anything ever.....so I think people are hesitant about sharing this or they think it is something personal or?????????

I agree with dr. sarnod please,some information about psych match experiences or other

programs that areconfusedless compatitive.

Thanks for suggestions, keep going! smiling face

Regards!

another less competive program maybe only 30% is physiatry. it would be interesting to see a poll on how many people know what this is. it has good hours, good pay and good subspecialty oppurtunities. i feel it is the most ideal backup for ortho and maybe even surgery as u get to see a lot of post op cases.

post match experiences!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Bookmark and Share

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

Propose to my partner
New ck2 topics
Internal Medicine Match Experiences
show Related resources

Match a Resident
Residency Match 101 Biggest Mistakes
First Aid for the Match

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact