passed !  

• 0/5

Author10 Posts

Hi Guys
Just passed step 3.
192/77
Thanks for help to all.

congrats jayakrishna
i think just passing is needed right to be eligible for H1 processing.u got it.
bye
dev

congrats.

Passed 225/ 84 . Thank you Heavenly Father! You have honored me!

congrats bona &jayakrishna!!
kindly share your exam preparation materials etc.

Materials: Q bank of Kaplan, Boards and Wards and USMLE world
3 mo study
You can do it even not being a resident.
You can learn a lot if you try to give the same importance to all the anwers, they are like a ddx in most cases, and each of these can be a case as well. You can learn even from the case presentation. Get the maximum from every medical case presented in USMLE world. I would say it has huge information if you pay attention to all details. Blessing!

thanks..please tell what is Boards and wards?
im not doing kaplan Q bank ..is it very important to do kaplan bank.?

exam was difficult than uw?
u did nbme ?

thanks.

First i did Kaplan Q bank( 70$), and i study the Wards and Boards book ( i bought online for 30$ , it's the book of Dr. Fisher goes together with Kaplan Q bank.
Next i did USMLE world with timing( 76%). Did the USMLE world assesment in the end 550 after i reviewed all the material together. The way you study determines how much information you get.
I did only one of the blocks of the sample of nmbe got 83% there, i had no time, i needed to repeat the material.
Test was difficult, especially the first day. The second day was much easier, most cases i knew the answer right a way.

the first day it seemed like the self assesment test of USMLE world, the second day was much easier than USMLE world. You know i am sharing my personal experience. This worked great for me considering that i am not a resident, i have been a family physician in my country, i could see the difference in outpatient cases, i did great there comparing with inpatient.
Blessings,

thanks bona ..Is boards and wards book is by Carlos Ayala?

Bookmark and Share

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

i passed
I passed my CS
I Passed 209/86
show Related resources

Advertise | Support | Privacy | TOS | Premium | Contact