Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

SP for CK EST  

• 0/5

Author26 Posts

I am a beginner who has almost finished 1 reading of Kaplan CK.
Need sp for finishing the rest and MTB 2&3 and uw (starting in 15 days).

Old grad, haven't done step 1, done with CS. Looking for a steady, on time sp.
Willing to study weekends as well.

Add me on Skype. Please mention where you got my Skype id. Looking for a beginner like me. My Skype id is hopee4eva

I need a serious study partner for step2 CK, anyone interested or knows anyone who might be interested?
I wanna do my exam on Dec 2017
I can do in person in Chicago, River North & skype 6-8 hours per day
my sources are uw & MTB
contact me urgently on this email please roro.k.444@gmail.com

It is always great to stumble across an interesting topic of yours like this. I'm newbee too... carpet cleaning Orlando

Newbie here too! and I have also added you on Skype.

Horea | junk yards pompano beach

I am new here! Check my skype!

irrigation system granger Indiana
Bathroom remodeling in Florissant MO
window replacement iowa city

Thanks for this article! i love it! boudoir photography san francisco

tester custom closet design

Many thanks approving towards the great data. Purely nondiscriminatory wen upwards! amosonwrites.com

anyways happy i found this but are there any recent updates? www.columbiasclifecoach.com

Wonderful post! Keep posting, learn more about our house cleaning services

You can do it bro! Everyone were also a beginner before the become an expert. It's a matter of hard work and perseverance. Goodluck!

Madison
El Paso Tile Floor Installation

I was very encouraged to find this site. The reason being that this is such an informative post. Thanks for sharing!
Upholstery Cleaning

I am a novice who has nearly completed 1 reading of kaplan ck. Need sp for completing the rest and mtb 2&3 and uw (beginning in 15 days). Vintage grad, have not finished step 1 Hotel Supplies, completed with cs. Looking for a regular, on time sp. Willing to observe weekends as properly.

I am a amateur who has almost finished 1 analyzing of kaplan ck. Want sp for finishing the rest and mtb 2&three and uw (starting in 15 days). Old grad O Level School In Karachi, have not completed step 1, achieved with cs. Looking for a constant, on time sp. Inclined to take a look at weekends as nicely.

Noted on this! I am also a newbie, I'm gonna add you later. https://www.neworleansmoldremovalservices.com/

Learning should go hand in hand with entertainment to give the brain a rest to absorb knowledge better. Friday Night Funkin' a good suggestion for you

Awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work! driveway resurfacing

You got this, bro! Before becoming an expert, everyone was beginning. It takes dedication and perseverance. Good luck! I will add you later after I put up wallpaper in my room.

This has been really helpful. I really appreciate everyone's thoughts about this. Land clearing granger in

I bet you are a great study partner. Thanks for posting here.

Tree Service Sioux City

Bookmark and Share

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

SP on Skype 1pm EST to 3pm EST.
SP Peds/obgyn/psych morning EST
SP for IM for morning hrs EST
show Related resources

Kaplan USMLE Step 2 CK Qbank
First Aid Q&A for the USMLE Step 2 CK
Kaplan USMLE Step 2 CK Qbook

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact