Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

Dr. Wilson Webinar 12/13 11AM!  

• 0/5

Author2 Posts

Are you looking for some clarity on what concepts are commonly tested on the USMLE® Step 1 regarding Pharyngeal Apparatus and Head Development? Join Dr. Wilson as he leads us through a comprehensive approach to preparing for the USMLE Step 1 exam with a focus on Pharyngeal Apparatus and Head Development.

A little bit about the professor: Dr. Wilson received his PhD from the University of Mississippi Medical Center and is the author or co-author of several review books on Anatomy. He has been a faculty member in the Department of Anatomy and Neurobiology at the University of Tennessee Health Center in Memphis for 40 years.

Visit the event's page on Becker's website to join for FREE!

still don’t know the right words to express my Gratitude to the Great Health Herbal Clinic After been diagnosed of hepatitis B in 2014, i was given so many health prescription and advice with no improvement, I totally lost hope, until i found testimonies of Health Herbal Clinic in an online research and on Facebook, Like anybody would be, I was very skeptical about contacting them, but i later did email them and they started the remedies for my health. Thank God, i was cured from hepatitis by the herbal medication I received from Health Clinic. I never thought that hepatitis can be cured, from the bottom of my heart I’m truly grateful,Contact Health Herbal Clinic, Email: Healthherbalclinic@gmail.com or website on www.Healthherbalclinic.weebly.com

Bookmark and Share

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

Dr. Alfred Kim Webinar 12/12 11AM
wilson's
Wilson's
show Related resources

Advertise | Support | Privacy | TOS | Premium | Contact